[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm moving back to my old country soon. In my current country I am friendless. In the country I'm moving back to, I have these 2 friends from high school:
>One texted me a little bit then never again after I moved (been like 5 years).
>The other one came to my current country to visit his gf but stayed with me for a bit. I texted him a few times after he went back but noticed that I'd always text first so I stopped and he never contacted me again
I enjoyed hanging out with these 2 guys but in a way they would make fun of me in a similar way to my bullies, it didn't seem like they intended to be mean, just banter type stuff. Is it worth trying to get in contact with them again? Other than these 2 guys I have 2 other friends in the old country:
>one good friend that I still speak to regularly
>another good friend but he's "busy" so he doesn't really text, last text maybe 6 months ago.
Idk what to do, I want to be social when I move back.
>>
>>31675498
Holy shit are you me? I’m moving back to my home country in 2 week an i lost connection with my homies.

Advice:
Stop playing textual mind games. Man the fuck up and give them a call, leave a voice mail if they don’t respond. Call/VM should go like “hey man, i’m back in the states, do you wanna get a beer or dinner sometime?” low stakes.

and of course expand your social world by joining new groups/club/ sport/class/church whatever tf you have in your area. get social
>>
>>31675498
OP you seem to have s really lonely sounding shitty life. I hope that you'll try with all your might to have the life that you wanna have. Go and pursue all your hopes and dreams and be happy!!!
>>
I had a similar but different story. I also had two friends, I communicated normally with them and regularly played video games. But then, after some time, the first friend began to become impudent, insulted and made fun of him in a bad manner, always provoking a scandal “especially with me, because he hated me most of all.” My second friend and I talked and things didn’t go well. Then they began to mock me together or take turns. when I play with them separately, then everything is ok. but when in place, it was a couple of fagots who always tried to piss me off. But if one of them turns out to be wrong, then the other comes under his own protection. We normally agreed “no jokes in a bad manner, and not to provoke a scandal.” And they didn’t keep the agreement, and every time we had a scandal and had to block them, because it was impossible to come to an agreement with this sweet couple. but regarding your situation, I would advise you to decide with whom you feel more comfortable.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.