[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7789.jpg (36 KB, 466x396)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
When I was a teen I was obsessed with women’s physique (face, ass, tits, body)
Now suddenly I’ve realised I care a lot about their social status. I don’t need their money but i’d like to be surrounded by a family/friends of lawyers, doctors, interesting people which I can talk to in Christmas dinner or NYE, even if it means that woman being uglier or having a worse body than one without that sort of family/friends.

My family is pretty smalll and they aren’t interested but what i like the most about the girl I’m dating now is how she she has relatives that are judges, politicians… I don’t want to get advantage of that but at least I feel comfortable talking to that kind of people (well I haven’t talked to them yet but she tells me about them). It’s not only those that hold important jobs, but the fact her family is huge and I would enjoy it driving her sister to college if her car is broken or helping her grandma buy groceries, the sort of things I can’t do in my small-boring family-social circle. The sort of things you’d never do with your friends. Feeling part of something greater (my family is just my dad and my mum and we don’t have relationship with our other relatives, anyway I live hundred of miles away from home)

Is it normal that I feel that way? Am I just classist? Is this a mature way of thinking? (sorry for english)
>>
bump
>>
>>31675540
i think it's normal to prefer this. It's also nice if they have a big fun mentally healthy family to hang out with on holidays and stuff.
>>
>>31675540
I feel the same. But don't you think people with families like that would often want to marry their kids into similar families? Why would they marry their kids into a small kinda boring family. Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>31675780
that’s not their problem
>>
a

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.