[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8179.jpg (59 KB, 736x736)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
I was going to the store earlier and at the entrance there were two unleashed dogs belonging to some guys working on their car (one was a pitbull) they were friendly but I froze up and was very obviously afraid regardless which made a girl and a guy laugh which made me feel even worse it was very embarrassing I got my intense fear of dogs from being chased by them a lot as a boy (we moved around a lot and the people we moved around with left their dogs roam free which meant sometimes they’d see me playing or simply walking around and start bolting towards me) only ever got bit once but the fear of those chases gave me a deep seeded phobia of them how do I overcome this?
>>
>>31675759
You could have googled that m8. Fear of dogs is prevalent enough to not be too ashamed of it and to find considerable support online.
>>
you don't, pitbulls are legitimately man killers and something you should be afraid of. those people laughing at you will do nothing if one of those dogs latches on to you and bleeds you dry. look up the videos of the people in the UK dying to bully XLs, the owners literally beg cops not to kill the dogs as they are literally attacking other humans. pibble owners have a demented worldview where their dog ownership comes above human rights
>>
>>31675759
You could defeat most dogs in a fight.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.