[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why I don't feel bad being a parasite neet and doing nothing all day? It just when confronted that I feel a pressure to excuse myself to appear normal to the normgroids. Should I feel bad?
>>
>>31675768
Well yes, you should feel bad. People like you will be the reason social safety systems are abolished. That not only negatively influences your own life, but also the lives of people that have actual reasons for not working, so you are directly, 100% responsible for their ultimately unsolvable misery.
Of course you won't care, but if you were more than a husk that listens to his lowest impulses, you would understand that what you're doing is a bad thing.

And I don't think you're completely oblivious to that either.
>>
>>31675820
I think it's systemic so I evade part of the responsability
>>
>>31676221
You're wrong though. It's not enough neets to collapse the social system, but enough to rile people up and vote for some extremist party with creative ideas of making lazy people work.
Remember how a big part of Hitlers policies were based on the economic burden that certain people caused?
>>
>>31675768
it's probably because you've seen/heard about shitty jobs where you're treated like shit. i know the feeling. if there was any job in my bumfuck nowhere area i was forced to move to, that didn't pay in peanuts (and likewise get my disabilitybux disabled), and where my boss wasn't a piece of shit i'd gladly take one
>>
>>31675768
>Should I feel bad?
No. Because people who are genuinely afraid to work usually 9/10 times have some kind of unspoken mental obstacles that prevent them from functioning, genuinely. There are people like this:
>Do they think they can work? Yes.
>Do they want to work? Yes.
>So why aren’t they in work?
Cricket_sound.wav
Then you hear the famous “I don’t know.” It’s because they usually don’t actually know. Something blocks them from executing their free will. A mental block, a disorder or disability.

If that’s what you are, don’t feel bad. But don’t give up the ambition to find ways to one day get into work that can accommodate you.
>>
>>31675768
you're an NPC, that's really all there is to it. not everyone it cut out to do something with their lives. i just feel bad for your parents. 18+ years of investment and sacrifice on their part and this is how you repay them.

>normgroids
it really is hilarious watching complete and utter losers still treat others with contempt.
>>
>>31677203
I used to work as security guard but quitted
>>31677240
thanks I guess, I had 1 job and 1 side-job helping a friend that I don't count like working but nothing else
>>31677299
>implying the legion of wagies aren't NPCs and are doing something
ok
>>
>>31677376
>>implying the legion of wagies aren't NPCs and are doing something
they're happier than you will ever be.
>>
>>31677735
I know a lot of them, some are, some aren't
>>
>>31677764
not everyone is happy all of the time. but they're still out there living life while you sit in front of computer screen wasting your best years away so you get a fleeting dopamine boost and feign connection with other shut-in losers.
>>
>>31678074
Life is being lived any way, you could argue the things they are doing are better than what I do but I fail to see how are those better, as I see it, everything is vanity in the end, and the things that might not be it (even if they bring despair in a lot of cases) such as creating a family and having children are hard for everybody and painful so I'm unsure if I really want to partake on them
>>
>>31675768
im the same way I'm ok with being a loser neet. I have not as felt this much peace in my life no drama no fake bs.
>>
you seriously don't feel bad for what you've done to your parents? and they haven't kicked you out? Astounding. How old are you?
>>
>>31681275
what have I done? No thing? It's not like they told me to do anything, I think they don't care at all now, they love me and think I'm a loser and that's it
I'm 30yo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.