[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Без названия62.png (904 KB, 1280x1279)
904 KB
904 KB PNG
Lately my relatives have started to piss me off. Mostly what infuriates me is that they ask a ton of questions in one minute. These questions are obvious plus stupid. It’s okay if they asked once, but when they ask regularly it’s fucked up. I just want less attention to be paid to me, but they don’t understand me and don’t care. thinking that I have little attention, and that’s why I’m so modest and closed. When I'm in a bad mood, instead of not bothering me, no, they will immediately start asking questions like "what's wrong?" “Come eat with us” “Maybe you’ve fallen in love with someone?” When I tell them to leave me alone, they will begin to say, “Don’t yell at us, we do everything for you.” Please advise what should I do in such a situation with this stupid family?
>>
>>31675841
Welllllll, I think there's more going on than you let us know.

What's the actual reason you made this thread / Why do you think they ask you like that?
>>
File: 1721767634089.jpg (267 KB, 2048x1152)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>31675841
sounds like they give a shit about you, but also know so little about why you're in a bad mood that they can't even begin to guess why.

and if you're always acting like this to them whenever you're in a bad mood, it's pretty dickish.

try to see things from their perspective, dude. parents don't know anything about you if you can't trust them enough when things go to shit.

it sounds like they think you need their help. i lean towards agreeing with them if your automatic response is anger.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.