[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721686370558251.jpg (86 KB, 941x793)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Texting a girl (trans) I'm interested in tips

Is everyday too clingy? Should it be more like 3 times a week?
How to bring up/change topic without being awkward.
So far I'm good and we're connecting. Texted like 2 times within the span of 3 days.
Any phrases I should avoid to trigger her?
>>
>>31675970
faggot
>>
>>31675970
>girl (trans)
>>
>phrases to avoid
faggot, queer, tranny, man, her deadname, suicide bait, shemale, heshe, chick-with-a-dick, alphabet person, nancy
>>
>>31675970
>girl (trans)
Don’t fuck man ass, pussy is much better I promise
>>
>>31675970
>text

Why aren't you meeting in person?

also >>31677917
>>
>>31676518
said anon while posting on 4chan
>>
>>31675970
There’s no right answer to too much or too little. Better to just trust your gut and allow yourself to be a little vulnerable that is if you’re feeling like texting/calling whatever just do it then because it’s making you happy. Then you just hope she feels the same

You have a ton of resources at your disposal to learn about trans people if you’re still not sure about anything. First you have to accept that it’s just a real part of them that they experience every day and from there it should be easier to not say something that would hurt them.
>>
Don’t talk too long either. The chances of this becoming a friendzone situation only increase past like a week or two. It’s the most dangerous and emotionally fraught step but unless she asks you out it’ll be up to you at some point.
>>
>>31675970
Why in the fuck would you ever want to get with a tranny. That's disgusting
>>
>>31675970
When "she" shows you "her" gapping ax wound and says "well this is me" you have to muster through even if you have a blank stare and feel the desth of your soul to say "you're beautiful". Then you can ask "her" to peg you because we know that's what you really want because you're a fag.
>>
>>31675970
Dont you get that trannies are homosexuals that go one step further and castrate themselves to fool straight men into fucking them?

It is just a system upgrade from basic homosexual.
>>
>>31682540
Why are you trying to make sense of craziness?
>>
>>31678005
Lies
>>31675970
Just chat, my gf is a tbabe and you can generally be way more fun and open than with women. Why only 3 texts a week? Get chatty, get flirty and get her on a date.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.