[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240723_232704.jpg (29 KB, 1080x1726)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Hi, I'm a 21 year old male from India. I recently just got graduated. I had a plan to further pursue MCA or MBA. I'm above average in studies. But I'm fed up with my life. Wherever I go, problems and issues accompany me. Instead of a shadow around me, I always have to endure problems in my life. I had plans to get further education to get a decent job. My parents have GOVT job and my dad retired in his early days due to disability. Both of my parents shows no interest in my future and doesn't even listen to me whenever I speak about my future plans or my future studies. As I told, I'm 21 and has already gone through a very traumatic life due to my dad having extra marital affairs as well as alcohol abuse. My mom also isn't interested in my future and she is raising complaints to the pollution control board about cleaning the surroundings. She is least bothered about me. Today when I talked about my plans for further studies, she started cursing me. I literally don't know what to do with my life. Should I leave my home to work as a waiter or something and never returning to my home. I don't have anyone to help me. What should I do?
>>
>>31676253
Your parents most likely love you and honestly your life doesn't sound much different to mine and I live in the USA in California (sadly). Do what you can to further your development and studies and if they don't want to support that then you'll have to ignore them since education is the key to success.

Don't you have wider family? Just your mom and dad? Maybe you could get them to talk to your parents, unless they'd get easily offended then maybe don't. It sucks that your dad cheated, that can put a lot of pressure on your mom so maybe she's trying to cope and feels sad as a result of him cheating.

Whatever you do, make sure you continue to grow and succeed since that is what's most important in life.
>>
>>31676278
I meant to say your parents probably love you but they sound immature and sadly most parents worldwide are like that. They enter marriages before ready and then pass issues onto their kids indirectly. Was the same with my Grandma, even though she is so nice.
>>
>>31676253
>from India
Stopped reading.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.