[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

so we have been dating for two months and today I found out that she lied to me about her past from her friends, apparently she dated a arab or similar as a teenager, I asked her specifically about this before committing to her as it is a huge red flag for me. She was crying and talking about "being a stupid teenager" bla bla bla, but I am very principled on this.

Anyways I need some advice on how to move on and start trusting women again, I am seriously pissed off by this lie, I also told her from the start that the truth always bubbles up to the surface sooner or later.

I love women and don't want to hate them but these lies are so disgusting it makes me mad.
>>
Also some tips on finding higher value girls than tinder offers would be appreciated
>>
just for context

>Me
>6'2
>White
>Blue Eyes
>Blonde
>Athletic
>Run my own company so no women there
>moved to new city 4 months ago to build up business
>>
>>31676324
>self employed
>new city
Speaking as someone in a similar position it's going to be very very difficult to find someone. I'm also tall and athletically built and it doesn't help as much as you think (though I'm a swarthoid).
Once you're out of secondary school and uni you usually meet people through work, church, or hobby/volunteer groups, and work isn't an option for guys like us. Integrating into a new social group is like having a second job in and of itself, and again self-employed guys like us punch our own ticket so it's essentially leaving money on the table to go chase skirt.
You better be prepared to start hitting on everything with a pussy that moves, and maybe just maybe you'll get a date every couple of months.
>>
>>31676324
Bro if this is true you’re fucking beyond help. You just suck even with cheats
>>
>>31676307
Just date a pretty instagram influencer, you can trust them :)
>>
>>31676284
>I love women
Why? What have they done to deserve your love?
>>
>>31676307
>higher value girls than tinder offers
Local community college. You'll find quiet naive virgins you can shape into what you want.
>>
>>31676284
Lol was this your first Interaction with a woman or something? Congrats, women lie bud.
>>
>>31676396
Yeah let's see will start flirting more in day to day life with randoms

>>31676682
Because they are born beautiful and I love the pussy as well as female energy and I am not a faggot

>>31676735
Thanks will check it out

>>31676759
No, but lying about stuff like this was unexpected, bitch must have known the right vs wrong answer to the question even if I looked neutral and non-judgemental asking it :)
>>
personally i'm fine with this, can you please hand over her number so i can pick up the rebound? thanks bud!
>>
>>31676284
>a arab or similar
Come on, guy. If you're going to be a bigot, at least know who you are bigoted against.
>>
>>31676284
you dump a girl cuz she went with an arab?
Man, you are god. Kudos
>>
>>31676284
Stop calling a girl your gf just because you go on dates and knew her a few months. You need to keep your expectations low until you actually know them. This is true be it a new acquaintance or workmate or neighbor or long lost family member. Know them first then let them in the door. Instead men go from no pussy to girl of my dreams in an hour. You lose your head and rationale.
>>
>>31676284
If it were me
(a pretty racist person)
I think I could get over it if I liked her enough and she was remorseful.
Arab isn't as bad as black or brown.
But she did lie so I get it, but you will have trouble finding a girl who doesn't have some sort of baggage from her past- so good luck if you don't plan on ever compromising on your standards ever.
>>
>>31676284
Hi OP. I have you are alright. Its quite fortunate that you knew about it at some point in time. Who told you about that? Anyway, consider that she is a drug user of some sort (whether marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy etc) and that while dating the arab guy she was given discount or free drugs from him. I remember a pear shaped blonde that was 15-16 year old kissing an arab guy that soon after gave her some marijuana. You do realise the incompatibility, having said that, for discounted or free drugs with some mediocre treatment it was enough for her to stay with him. Aside from that, it was "earning potential" albeit illegal and nefarious. Nevertheless there is a type of girl that had dated an arab guy and they milk the sympathy and attention from their social circle if not the drama in which case you best avoid.

To answer your question in trusting women again, I recommend talking to the women you already know. The ones that you have known for years and maybe that can help you in trusting women again. Relax for a bit to process the experience. I hope you find someone you like and likes you as well.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.