[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Prob Notes.jpg (2.45 MB, 4032x3024)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB JPG
>Been told in hs my handwriting is crappy by an English teacher
>24 and still trying
How am I doing so far bros
>>
>>31676505
It's perfect
>>
>>31676505
Good enough, not pretty. The p is really terrible and most of the numbers too. But no one needs good handwriting anymore apart from teachers so they have something to complain about.
>>
>>31676521
Good to note. I notice my writing gets worse when I write in pen compared to pencil
>>
>>31676505
Is this discrete math? What a terrible semester that was...
>>
>>31676581
Lol it's probability, self-studying since I'm a genetics major and the biological sciences use a lot of statistics
>>
>>31676592
Very cool. Do you have any tips on self-studying? I have to take calc 2 this semester but last time I took calc was when COVID began.
>>
>>31676578
The 3 looks too much like an unfinished B. And you tend to write the 5 like an S, unless its
>Example 1.1S
and not 1.15. t looks often like a +. The r is a bit too big. But overall it's just the S that can be confusing. And maybe some upper case letters look a bit more shaky unlike the lower case ones.
>>
>>31676581
Baby math
>>
>>31676505
mogs my handwriting
>>
>>31676505
Better than mine.
I actually think it looks pretty good.
>>
>>31676645
Ty for the suggestion ill def take it into account
>>
File: Map of Math.jpg (409 KB, 1200x845)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>31676608
Imo for self-studying math I would definitely spend some time getting the terminology/definitions down since they make up the majority of mathematics comprehension. Other than that review any earlier math you studied before advancing to the next subject (e.g. reviewing Calc I for Calc II), having good foundations is crucial.
And practice is the most important!
>>
>>31677230
I'd also say learn some axioms/proof techniques if u rlly wanna get proficient but for calc classes its not the most important thing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.