[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0079.png (377 KB, 476x1000)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
My sister is pregnant with a nigger baby and the dad already left. How do I convince her to short it. I know burn the coal pay the toll but I don’t want her to flush her life down the drain like this. She blocked my texts after I send her one too many anti-nigler memes. What else can I do?
>>
>>31676614
The stain will not wash
>>
>>31676614
Lol I can guarentee you that she'll reach out when she wants something from you. Sorry bud, but she chose this, just let her know that when she hits you up for money or some ridiculous favor.
>>
This is about only one thing for her, her stubborn self-righteousness.
>>
>>31676614
>What else can I do?
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. There is nothing else to be done. She will very soon be asking you to baby sit and for "grocery" money. You'll just have to stand firm with a "no". The thorn brambles planted in your family's garden are not easily removed unless they're uprooted at first sight.
>>
>>31676614
worse comes to worse, don't even help out the baby or her. let her suffer as a single mom

There's a reason this song is popular on TikTok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LV9oYFJ2YI

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.