[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

not any of that mensa/freemason shit. i'm looking for gentlemans clubs or along those lines.Would your standard run-of-the-mill conservative clubs be of any value
>>
>>31676986
You haven’t said your location.

Any country/golf/tennis club if you can afford it. The price tag for membership weeds out the retards with shit jobs.
>>
>>31677029
UK
>>
>>31676986
Unclear what you're trying to accomplish. If you're just trying to hang out with successful people two suggestions are the Expensive Gym that costs three times as much as the prole gym down the road mostly to keep the poor people out, and the local branch of "political party of your county" lets just say the way R and D party describe success is weirdly similar yet weirdly different, but they're both full of successful people, at least successful by certain definitions.
Another fertile area of successful-people-only is there are some hobbies with VERY high initial price tag that people don't think about... I was involved in competitive sailing when I was a kid, met some very interesting people, because only "elite" successful people can afford recreational sailing.
A final advice is the more glamourous fundraiser type volunteer orgs, the type that spend all their time hosting fashionable dinner parties to raise money but never seem to actually do anything, usually related to a medical disease. You'll meet plenty of bored trophy wives and wanna-be trophy wives that way.
>>
>>31677469
Yeppers. GOLF, TENNIS, SAILING, skiing, padel and pickleball, snowboarding even.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.