[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1465150576776.png (250 KB, 493x500)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
is it normal for women to start crying randomly? my gf does this sometimes and idk what that means, if I ask her she doesn't tell me anything is wrong she just says she wants to cry for a bit
>>
Yeah it's fucking weird.
>>
>>31677004
it’s normal, especially before menses.
>>
Normal in sad clown world.
>>
>>31677004
It’s normal for her yeah. Is it normal socially? Who cares. I’ve seen women who cry often multiple times a day, women who cry maybe once a week or month, and women who never cried in years. Of the three, the girl who cries the most is usually the most trustworthy. Because she regulates her emotions. Regulating =/= suppressing, it means using and managing. That’s what she does by crying, she lets it out.

Tl;dr it’s no big deal and she is telling the truth. She prob cries at cute tiktoks or puppies or sad cat rescues lol
>>
>>31677004
foids are cute and should be protected at all costs :3
>>
I do this as a guy.
Obviously not around other people. It's weird if she does it publicly, but privately it's fine.

I think everyone experiences anger/sadness/depression/etc.

The majority of men vent it by fighting or yelling at people. The majority of women will cry.
>>
>>31677153
I honestly wish we could swap. I’m a man who hasn’t cried for several years and I always opt for moody ruminating or aggression. If my heart was an asshole then it’s been clogged up with constipated shit for a near decade. Must feel nice man, I’m jelly.
>>
>>31677189
same, i haven't cried since my first gf cheated on me back in highschool on my birthday
>>
>>31677189
>>31677267
NTA, but why haven't y'all cried? Are y'all just constantly in the presence of someone else, or what?
>>
>>31677288
im >>31677267
i just haven't. not when grandma died, not when i got cheated again, not when physical pain is real bad, not at the crushing despair of everyday life and nothing i want going right. i just can't. it would probably feel good but i just cant. only time tears happen is if im really really tired and yawn the right way or something, even then just a little. even when my parents die i probably won't. i'll feel bad but i cant cry anymore
>>
>>31677288
Crying is a reflex that men lose
It only has a useful function for women and children
You can feel/express/enjoy/hate/love/jerk off to any emotion under the sun with or without dry eyes
Happy/sad/angry/masculine/depressed/lonely/young/old/successful/bitchmade/anxious/lame/retarded/cool men alike often never cry because of their physiology. The reflex is just gone in most men
>>
>>31677288
Fear, my friend. Constant state of fear and hypervigilance. I might look all stoic and unmoved, but for me at least it’s crystallized fear to the point it’s my default emotion. I’m numb even to that lol. So i dont even look scared outwardly. To me crying means being vulnerable emotionally, and the last time that happened was not a good time. A very bad time. So my mind cut the wires that connects my thinking from my feeling is all.
>>
>>31677388
Men cry about 2 times a month on average last I checked. Yes, only in a month. Crazy right?
>>
>>31677596
thats far too much. what do those pussies cry over?
>>
>>31677620
No clue, it was just the data from the survey. Men cry 2 a month, women 3.5 times a month, we’ll average it to 4. So yea women cry twice as much as men. But that part baffles me bro.

2 a month? Last time I cried was watching my mom die in front of me and that was years ago. They were bitter tears too. Like I was crying acid
>>
> if I ask her she doesn't tell me anything is wrong she just says she wants to cry for a bit

she is crying because she realises she now has feelings for tyrone after he destroyed her rectum the night before and will be sad to lose you
>>
>>31677596
Where did you get your stats from? Big Tissue?
I haven't cried since puberty probably. Just a guess, I don't even remember
>>
>>31677693
Medicalnewstoday. I’m not even convinced of it myself, i’m always sceptical of medical or psych blog sites
>>
>>31677004
Its probably just hormones, women get like that sometimes, sad out of nowhere and just need to cry. Take it as a complement she feels safe enough to cry around you honestly. Let her cry it out and ask if she wants anything after shes done for boyfreind points

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.