[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FB_IMG_1721739616784.jpg (35 KB, 522x609)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
How do I go about purchasing psychedelic mushrooms online, I live in florida at a residential address. Has anyone done this before? what kind of legal ramifications can I be facing? Would I be better off growing them myself?
>>
>>31677091
Just buy a grow kit and spores. It’s perfectly legal for some reason lol. It’s only after you grow them that they’re a crime to possess so DONT do that.

As far as legal ramifications if you did, it’s still an illegal drug to possess in nearly every state but I don’t think many law enforcement agencies are putting in a ton effort to track down psychedelics what with the whole fentanyl shit going on.
>>
>>31677201
>I don’t think many law enforcement agencies are putting in a ton effort to track down psychedelics what with the whole fentanyl shit going on.
i was watching "on patrol: live" one night when the cops were called on a guy who ate too many mushrooms, can't remember what county. by the time they arrived, he was sitting down on the grass, head tucked down, frozen in place, barely saying a thing, clearly afraid. the end result was that two qt3.14 mommy cops stayed with him to tripsit as they softly and gently reassured him that he was going to be okay. one of them fed him cookies, lucky bastard. no arrests.
>>
>>31677201
I guess I'll just have to study up on weight to dosage measurements in the hopes of growing my own, I appreciate the advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.