[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

hii :) I'm that one girl who asked why I can't get a boyfriend then proceeded to ask if I should drop out of school to backpack across the country then finally got a date and asked for advice.

and honestly, most of you had surprisingly genuine advice, and I only got called a femoid cuntoid bitch whore by like four people.

anyways, I realized I never said how the date went. to those of you who don't give a shit, I'm sorry for clogging up the advice board and I'm extra sorry for my subsequent replies bumping this thread to the top over and over. I don't know how to get it to not do that, and I don't know what to search to find out.

anyways, the date went amazing, we clicked immediately, and ended up walking in practically circles for a straight three hours just to keep talking. he's a self professed "total dweeb", and I'm his first real relationship, but I think he's perfect and cute and funny and talented. We cuddle in his basement and watch horror movies, go on long drives, and just have fun existing in each other's presence. He tries to teach me how to play mtg and doesn't murder me when I beat him in fighting games by button mashing.

anyways, I found my person. we're officially boyfriend and girlfriend and I get to see him again tomorrow. thanks for the advice, you guys, it genuinely helped. :)
>>
three paragraphs beginning with "anyways". ugh.
>>
>>31677252
shit lmao I didn't notice

anyways
>>
>>31677235
Where and how did you meet him, dating app or did he approach you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.