[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721759911976948.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1080)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
My boyfriend walks really slow and it pisses me off. He doesn't have health problems or anything, he just walks slowly for the hell of it. I asked him why one time and he said "I dunno, I've just always moved around slowly." You're 22 not 92, move your fucking ass faster. How do I get him to fucking walk faster before I break up with him
>>
>>31677723
If they move slowly now, when they're older they'll slow down even more. Speed is very important in life, it's why you're alive and thousands of others perished while you were sperm. Save yourself the headache, there are better fish out there.
>>
>>31677723
How fast someone walks is unironically more complex than you might think. It's unlikely you will get them to change. Is informed by diet/energy, beliefs about time, goals, pain/comfort inc., self-esteem, etc. Ask him, but don't be surprised if he doesn't.
>>
>>31677785
His energy levels and self-esteem seem fine. He's very physically active and healthy.
>>
if you'll break up with him over a walking pace there's clearly something else going on -- either with you or your relationship
>>
Why do girls always pick the slow walkers, bros?
>t. Fast walker
>>
>>31677723
Train him to walk faster by standing far away and telling him he’ll get a kiss if he reaches you in 10 seconds.
Out of curiosity, is he a shorter guy? Short guys have short legs, which means short strides, which means slow walking.
>>
>>31677723
Cheat on him to teach him a lesson
>>
Man after going through a rough breakup and seeing someone just take their partner for granted and be so contemptuous of them is really rending. Appreciate that guy for everything he is if you truly love him and let him know. Just let him walk like a turtle. You'll never know when the last time it is that you'll walk with him
>>
>>31677723
I always had the exact opposite problem; every woman I ve ever been with had the habit of walking 2x slower than me to the point of torture for me to match their pace (euro, so it made it even worse) . Once I found one in the same ballpark was such a relief from a pain I didn't even fully realized I had. Forget about sexual compatibility, walking pace compatibility is the key.
>>
>>31677723
He walks slower because he wants to look at your ass every time you walk in front of him.
>>
>>31677819
He is conserving energy
>>
>>31677723
Maybe he enjoys the scenery or the passing show. Slow down and see what you discover.
>>
>>31677723
you probably can't get him to walk faster, slowtards just are that way, what you can do is minimize the distance he has to travel with careful planning, but this is a chore so up to you to decide if it is worth or not
>>
File: images (1) (10).jpg (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>foid threatens to break up with man for walking slow
Holy shit, we reached levels of pettiness that could have never been possible.
Listen sweetie, your man can walk in whatever speed he chooses. How about (You) stop walking so fast? Hm?
>>
>>31677950
i once heard someone say they read on the internet that fast walkers thend to be more depressed and anxious. don't know how accurate this is.
>>
>>31677723
>le anime discord girl thread
either troll or underage, delete now
>>
>>31677723
>waaa my bf walks slow me is pissed *anime picture*
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>31677723
Based
>>
>>31680418
>when you hate women so much that you forget jokes exist
>>
File: wp9917275-1232506215.jpg (119 KB, 1080x1246)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>I dunno, I've just always moved around slowly
>>
Let me guess, the internet has convinced you that you need to find an "ick" in your boyfriend.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.