[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: my reality.jpg (26 KB, 460x345)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
I'm so tired of trying to meet other people's expectations.
I want to stop feeling judged, like I need someone's approval.
>>
Meet them halfway.

Meeting with people means that there is some common ground for those guys to latch upon. There are certain expectations to be had of you and who you are talking to, like when you meet with an old friend on the porch, or when you meet with guilty client for death row. It may be good to be reflect that the essence of talk, both literally and symbolically, is made in a shared medium which all the concerned 'understands'.

>How do I overcome other people's opinion about myself?
Be able to sort if and when. Absolute polarity will ruin you. Balance must be struck.

>I want to stop feeling judged
Unfortunately, we are already judged even if we do nothing or are absent. What could be said about anything, good or bad, is inexhaustible.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.