[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled (1).png (92 KB, 192x198)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
im sick of their shit, i want to use women and then discard them zero fucks given. how can i best achieve this? how do i take the suavepill?
>>
who hurt you so much that you think all of this is ok?
>>
>>31677952
You can't. Sorry OP but it is what it is. I'm not trying to blackpill demoralize you either, I happen to think you're probably a well meaning guy outside of this site. Manipulation isn't something you 'maxx', it's not something you learn. It's something that's beat into you at best, or at worst it's something your mind just biologically happens to gravitate towards. Something you are born doing.

I know there's loads of stupid books that try to teach manipulation, and those books do describe more or less the outside appearance of what it looks like, but the books don't give you shit. Guess why? Because the author was good at manipulation, and you just paid $20 for the waste of time. He scams the readership because that's what he does.
If you knew the cost for the skill, the real cost, you'd think twice about wanting it. Because the manipulator pays a price for each time he uses that skill - he has become the manipulation itself. And no, not from LARPing, he has to get his mind put into a blender. His wires need to be crossed. In other words, the manipulator has to actually go through a life of hell to pick up the skill. A real one, not just being mad at some stupid girl who hurt his ego. Something way worse. The kind of shit most of the world only ever seems to romanticize in movies for thrills. But to the actual person, is death.

Hope this clears it up
>>
>>31677952
You just have to be a physical Chad, there's no way to "manipulate" attraction.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.