[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I grew up with no freinds outside of this spergy girl I knew who moved to a different school. I played therapist for her. She would talk about her family and how odd everything was with them. Even my parents pointed out how strange they were when they met them. We had no communication so we could no longer talk.
Years later I met some spergos online and really connected with someone.
He ended up dating some girl and now she's the cause of a lot of his stresses in life. I never having a friend before want to help him so I play therapist, its all I can do, its all I know.
I don't want to not play therapist for him as I just want him to be happy. I don't feel emotions like a normal fucking person outside of anger and worry so I have to live through people like some bizarre emotional parasite.
Am I an emotional parasite? do I just think this is how I should treat others? Is the cure for autism too far away?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.