[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: itstrue.jpg (5 KB, 300x168)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Why can I not stand being on my own anymore? Even a single night in on my own, I just get incredibly lonely and depressed. I always feel like I have to be with someone. Almost 22 now. Never used to be like this. I literally raced through lockdown spending every night alone, creating music, watching stuff, reading with zero problems.
>>
>>31678222
>Why am i lonely?
Because you’re alone. Fix that.

You’re a human being, a social creature biologically hard-wired to exist amongst others. Embrace it or suffer.
>>
>>31678228
But I have friends, family around me and even some girls now and then. I am less alone than I hae ever been, yet feel like I am more than i have ever been.
>>
Romantic partner is what really helps my depression. I dont mind being alone and sometimes feel lonely but the romantic connection fulfills my heart, ignites my passions and gives me hope.
Very choosey about whom I put my romantic energy into. Honestly think I will be alone forever.
>>
>>31678233
loneliness is an emotion you can experience even in groups. for me i snuggle up with my cat, picture all the pagan gods in tbe room, find communities with similar vibes and interests as me, do pushups and improover things, and realize trillions of life forms inside me are counting on me
>>
>>31678388
also this helps me this most desu. to be fair we're wired to mate.
>>
>>31678222
We are not meant to be alone Anon. Get yourself some friends. Friends are nice :)
>>
File: breath meditation.jpg (503 KB, 741x833)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>>31678222
Happiness comes from within, OP. Anything external is a temporary source of happiness. Do meditation (picrel), half an hour a day, to gain a better perspective.
>>
>>31678222
Hey I just want you to know that I'm 34 and it gets so much worse the older you get.
>>
>>31678222
It's folly to ever assume things will stay the same.
>>
>>31678222
An answer to your question

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJwZcfREQiU
>>
>>31678222
This happened to me too around my 22nd birthday. I think it’s because of two things:
>you think you’ve got a lot of time to put off socializing when you’re young, and 21 is the last year you’re really considered a young adult
>there’s only so much you can do 100% alone, eventually you’re gonna need to find other people for new and unique experiences
>>
>>31681989
i like it kinda i just feel desperate to mate and be high status. communication is nice. i fill my life with a lot of things and stay busy and train at things and enjoy seeing progression in various ways. it's amazing what even a couple months of practicing something just a little every day can do.
>>
>>31682117
>i like it kinda i just feel desperate to mate and be high status
>"mate"
>"be high status"
lol
lmao, even

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.