[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1440.jpg (316 KB, 1600x1600)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
Anyone here tried any alternative mental health treatments like TMS, Esketamine, hypnosis, even ECT (kek)? Curious to hear y’all’s stories.
>>
>>31678259
>TMS
Well supported
>esketamine
Basically prescription ketamine. All psychedelics can have utterly miraculous effects on mental health, but done by the wrong person can be life destroying. It'll activate dormant psychotic illness, or if you're someone with like zero self awareness, you might be in for an unbearable ego shock.
My ex was a legit shitty person and deluded about it. She stole some of my lsd i use on rare occasions for a little reset. You find yourself face to face with yourself. It ruined her, as she had zero skill in self honesty so it was too much to handle. She was a husk for months. She was also bipolar, may have been a factor.
Basically if no one in your family is schizophrenic, or crazy, and you can handle the fact you're not perfect and can be a piece of shit and you can face that fact, they should be really good to you, and even bad trips can be learning experiences. Tldr: any psychedelics will do, you don't have to get esketamine, but, mind the warnings.

>hypnosis
Basically bullshit. There are benefits, sure, but Nothing can be achieved with hypnosis you can't do yourself with meditation. One is free. One costs an arm and a leg.
>ect
I don't know anything about this one. Probably similar to tms. But, I don't know.
>>
Psychidellics
>Mushrooms
>>multiple cosecutive microdoses - perfect, gave me beautiful outlook on life, overall happy, motivated, remedied depression (for a year or two?)
>>single macrodose - always an overwhelming experience (im v experienced) so I was comfortable.. changed outlook on life overall, brought peace, dulled addiction, and euphoric (durring dosage episode)
>Acid
>>(single experience, double dose) mindblowing, felt extreme connection to those around me, gave me newfound bravery, enlightenment
>>
>>31678361
This
I had a severe anxiety disorder until I was like 32. I'm talking strangers approaching me in the street asking me if I'm OK bad. I always looked in a panic.

One trip of LSD, utterly cured for 5 years now.
Also it's pretty much exactly the same as shrooms for effects. It's just cleaner/easier digested.

Still, this >>31678327
Know the dangers.
>>
>>31678398
>>31678327
why are we talking about acid? i’m asking about ketamine. of course acid and mushrooms can activate latent psychotic disorders, but that’s not what i’m asking
>>
I have treatment resistant depression and I went through TMS but it did nothing for me. I'm debating whether I should try to waste money and time with professional help again or just spend $100 on psychedelics and hope I don't blow my head off
>>
>>31678259
Didn't do yet, planning to do Ketamine and Psilocin (not alone, with pros). I could do TMS, but I just don't trust it. Seem like lots of headaches and maybe some success after doing it 50 times. Hypnosis I did once, hard to say. I stopped after one time because it felt just like guided mediation and didn't want to waste time and money on someone who wasn't even a full expert on it. It's maybe ok for normalfags who are slightly stressed about stuff, or if it's a know expert with lots of reviews.
>>31678327
>She was also bipolar, may have been a factor.
They don't let anyone with bipolar doing ketamine or psychedelic in general, that's not a "maybe" factor.
>>
>>31678259
Good meme
>>
>>31678259
This image is kino.
>>
>>31679883
Ketamine will do the same thing, if you aren't a genetic abomination or a complete absolute loser psychedelics are a miracle for increasing the quality of your life, if you are they might immerse you in a hell you can't escape from for a while.
>>
>>31678361
Not op. No fair. I've done mushrooms several times and all I do is zone out watching the wood grain swirl.
>>
>>31681040
You have to take enough to "break through", that is a low level effect, for true anti depressant effects it requires around a dose equivalent to 5 grams of cubensis for the average person, which natural tolerance to psychs varies. It will grow dendrils that long-term connect your senses and get stronger the more you take, or die off again over longer periods of time. Especially with acid you can get synesthetic effects from music even sober if you focus on it and it's psychedelic music that uses a lot of frequencies, colored sound, visual sounds etc..
>>
>>31681040
>>31681080
>>31678259
Hello friends. Reminder not to do psychedelics (shrooms/acid) on psychiatric medications especially lithium and SSRIs. Please don’t die from serotonin syndrome. Either do one or the other or consult a doctor.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.