[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wojak_PNG109613.png (291 KB, 4345x4889)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
I see a lot of my normie friends having female friends and I don't know how they do it. If I talk to a woman, it's because I want to fuck her/relationship. If not, I don't engage. If she friendzones me and shows that she's not interested, then I just ghost/block/delete her from my life as I see no point in continuing talking to her as that would be dishonest towards me and her. Some friends told be it's nice to have female friends as she can introduce you to her friends but I've never seen or heard that. And if you were such a catch, then the female friend would have been attracted to you. Is that normal behavior or am I the weird one?
>>
>>31678352
Maybe for the best anon, from the female friends I’ve had there is a realpolitik vibe to them
>>
It's not normal, but then again it may not be terrible deviating from it.

Depending on the definition, most 'normal' friendships are only people who they hang around with or a knot higher than casual acquaintances. Camaraderie when things go south are rare occurrences. A fine benchmark must be recognized to distinguish it, friendship must always be earned and not delegated.
>>
>>31678650
I define friendship as doing activities and vibing in such a way that you actively talk to each other outside of work/activity/social setting etc. I get along with women at work pretty well and same at my track and field club but never have I went for drinks as "just friends" or reach out and start talking by text/messenger. If a girl friendzones me, gets a new bf or is not interested in me, I cut off all contact forever as any further communication is pointless and I'll just feed her ego
>>
>>31678352
The only female I'm friends with is a chick I turned down as she was throwing herself at me pussy first. Only said nah to her because she canceled a date a month prior.... went ahead and found a different girlfriend. Pretty sure she's never gotten over it, as I'm the only guy to reject her like that. She's an actual 10 (eventually fucked her and cucked a jew in the process)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.