[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I can’t help but unzip my fly and let my penis hang out of my pants whenever I’m in public and people aren’t looking. Literally anywhere in public I even do this at work when I work evenings and we’re not busy. It’s a kink/fetish thing, and the urge to do it is so strong that if I don’t do it I get blue balls. Often times I’m literally rock hard and dripping precum. The only way to alleviate my desire to do it is to literally just jerk off. I know that someday I’m going to get caught, and that it’s going to fuck up my life in unimaginable ways. How can I stop the urge to do this? How can I get rid of this insane fetish?
>>
>>31678569
you should genuinely go to a psychologist before you get put on the sex offender registry. you are beyond the abilities of anons online.
>>
>>31678569
I think secretly you want to get caught and that's what makes it so exciting for you.
>>
>>31678756
Is that really my only option? I’m worried that if I try talking to a psychiatrist or therapist or whatever I’d get the urge to whip it out. Is there anything I can do in the meantime to help me fight this desire?

>>31678770
That’s part of the kink honestly. Thinking about what would happen if I got caught and it makes it harder for me to keep my dick in my pants.
>>
>>31679045
>Is that really my only option? I’m worried that if I try talking to a psychiatrist or therapist or whatever I’d get the urge to whip it out.
bring them your problem on a piece of paper or something. that way you won't have to say it and should avoid whatever trigger you think you have.
>Is there anything I can do in the meantime to help me fight this desire?
not much for me to say here. i have (very different) obsessive compulsions, but for me, I just never allow them to get physical expression. you've been doing that for god knows how long, so idk what to say.
>>
I would laugh so hard if I caught a coworker with their dick out. Keep it up OP, you're going to brighten up someone's day eventually.
>>
>>31678569
>How can I stop the urge to do this?
To stop this behavior you need to genuinely want to stop it. Currently this behavior brings you a lot of pleasure and you're prioritising that pleasure over your more rational thoughts that tell you it's going to get you into trouble.
>How can I get rid of this insane fetish?
With a genuine desire to change. If you're not strong-willed enough maybe you actually need to get caught and get into serious trouble before you see the need to stop this behavior. If you struggle to do this by yourself, consider seeing a counsellor or therapist of some kind.
>>
>>31678569
blue balls stops occuring if you can resist it for long enough
>>
>>31679056
I was swimming at the pool one day and a few lanes across I saw a dude doggy paddling down his lane with his cock and balls dangling out of his swim shorts. Laughed so hard I nearly aspirated water.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.