[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: milf-italiana-nuda-6.jpg (73 KB, 600x800)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
so im 18, and how the fuck do you get milfs? i look like 16 or something.
I feel like when i would try to flirt with a milf, 25 and higher, it would seem like a kid flirting with adults and it would be weird.

dafuq are the signs when i know some cougar wants to fuck some 18yo or is ok with that?
Do i need to appear mature or some shit?

Other ones my age are a different topic, both without much experience and so on, but with older ones?
>>
File: 1714942016209784.jpg (2.1 MB, 3508x2421)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
>>31678643
You might wanna give it a few years, my nigga. I've heard from many anons that it's way easier when you can grab drinks with them, since drinks imply sex.
Just mess around with girls your age in the meantime(I'm still 20 and this is what I'm doing)
>dafuq are the signs when i know some cougar wants to fuck some 18yo or is ok with that?
Only one way to find out.
Start with a compliment and gauge her reaction and go from there, just like any other woman. Cougars aren't some alien creatures
>>
>>31678643
At 18...you don't

36 year old gym trainer here. When I look at you 17-21 year olds, I see kids. There is a massive difference from our era of the early 2000s in how we looked and acted. I look at zoomer guys and see straight up faggots and a lack of manliness. I don't blame you because y'all are victim of the times. Milfs do not want a 18 year old girl with a penis. Milfs want a younger Man that is mentally mature, has their shit together, capable of an actual intellectual conversation, etc....but still wants to take her to a concert/dancing/sporting event. Milfs want to feel young and sexy. Put yourself in her shoes. She knows she is past her sexual market prime, but not old. She sees this 30 year old /fit/ guy checking her out. She will get moist and want you; because it makes her feel young and desired. If you can pull that off at 18, you'll drown in poon.

Protip: Hit the gym and get a nice body. If you are hairy, trim that shit. If you have a s.o.ybeard, either trim it like a Man or be clean shaven. Drop the dumbass flat billed hats, and never wear marvel super hero shirts. She wants a young Man, not an asshole.
>>
>>31679517
im not trying to make fun of zoomers but they look like this to me too and it also makes me feel old
>>31678643
around 24 you maybe have a shot tho. i mean iunno teachers be sleeping with them kids.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.