[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wp1865069-3118472403.gif (3.37 MB, 1440x900)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB GIF
> Be me 23yo kiss-less virgin
> Studying computer science
> Not fat, 5/10 face, I care about my looks and clothes.

The museum in my town started taking in students to help out, I am the only male worker.
> The other students are a 10/10 (let's call her A) female and a 3/10 (B).
Usually I don't work with her on the same days, but there were 3 occurrences where we had to work together and I got to talk to her.
> She is very nice, I even stopped talking for a bit to see if she would start talking, she did.
> She is smart, she is doing her masters in gender studies (it's the masters that counts, right?). But she told me she knows it's hard to get a job with that degree so she is also going to study audiovisual design.
> I worked before this job as a video editor, I know about that stuff.
> Told her she must be very familiar with the Adobe products, but she does not, she's going to learn everything from scratch.
To not bore her, I stopped talking about the graphics design shit and asked if she was a creative person and she was pretty proud while saying yes, idk it felt like she really wanted me to know that she was a creative person.
She also has a dream to leave everything to go Finland to live there (for a bit) and that's why she's been saving money.
> I asked what she does for fun, and she told me she's been writing a romance story about 2 lesbians, but the conversation got broken up.
Look at this point I don't even know if she's straight, bisexual or a lesbian.
> Told her I did the same, but gave up. She asked me why and I told her I didn't had proper education about it and she told me that that's not important and that it's more about passion

(1/3)
>>
>>31678654
idk if it's because I don't talk to girls enough, but I love it when they actually go beyond and give a genuine answer like.
> I went home and since she told me she was a creative person, I reinstalled stuff like Gimp and Blender opened up an instagram account and made bunch of artsy content that I am proud of hoping she would eventually see it.
The result was a sudden realization that she would never see the account at the end of day 5. I did like 5 renders. At least I am going to use these for a conversation starter if I ever get to talk to her again.

> Our boss asked who could help out next week
I directly said that I could, after that (B) said that she could not and (A) said the same.
> I started thinking that I might have made A uncomfortable somehow and that she was saying no for not having to work with me while she needs to save money for her dream vacation. But idk.

I started searching her online, she's a tumblr girl, she likes to read, she was into one-direction when she was little (maybe an indication that she's straight?). She also likes horoscopes and witch stuff, she likes out of ordinary hairstyles, but they're feminine. I also found that she posted a couple things about being into intelligence. She likes houses with a lot of plants and cute pink stuff. I also found a niche band she likes and saw that she went to their concert alone (maybe she's single?).

Digged further and found a comment from last year saying that she had a hard time spending time with her old friends and finding new ones.

> Alright so what?
I cannot stop thinking about her bros. I've been hitting the gym harder then ever since I saw her. I got a compliment from a fat cashier girl about my parfume and from a male friend about my biceps (fucking sad I know, but I need all the encouragment I can get to ask her out).

(2/3)
>>
>>31678657
I constantly feel like there's something stuck in my chest, I sleep like 10-12 hours (I don't want to wake up from, since I think I won't be able to get a girl like that), cannot stop thinking about her before bed. The thought of her rejecting me really makes me feel terrible. I got exams coming up, but I cannot stop thinking about her and feeling like shit constantly. I keep listening to her favorite band 24/7. I am going to go crazy. I don't even know when I will be able to see her again.

I don't got a driver's license, so I think I will have to handle that and will keep on spamming gym. But idk when to ask her out. Fucking help me. What whould be my priorities?

(3/3)
>>
>>31678654
Studies gender studies and writes lesbian romance? Yeah OP this chick is 100% a carpet muncher. Try to make friends, having dyke friends is always a good time
>>
>>31678693
... please no I really want to ask her out
>>
>>31678654
I'm gonna be honest I think this girl is probably gay. her telling you about the lesbian romance story she's writing was probably her way of hinting at it without having to say it outright.

that being said, I could be wrong. you should keep talking with her and maybe find some subtle way to ask her sexuality. worst outcome. she's gay but you guys still have a lot in common and get along really well. like previous reply said, new friend!
>>
>>31678799
What are some subtle ways to learn about her sexuality? Should I ask where she got the inspiration for her book?
>>
>>31678822
Yes, asking about the book is a good idea. you could also just straight up ask her what her sexuality is if it doesn't come up organically.
>>
>>31678654
>Usually I don't work with her
I assume you mean A
>She is smart, she is doing her masters
Education and IQ are unrelated.
>in gender studies
She's a fucking RETARD! Avoid! Run! She might as well be radioactive!
>she is also going to study audiovisual design
she's looking for an MRS degree OR she is super-retarded
>she told me she was a creative person
She isn't. Creative people needn't tell you
> I started thinking that I might have made A uncomfortable somehow
She doesn't fucking care
>she's a tumblr girl
poison
>She also likes horoscopes and witch stuff,
stupid, insane
>>
>>31678654
>>31678657
>>31678665
I enjoyed your blogpost of fan fiction
>>
>>31678845
But what about the one direction fangirling shit? I did not make this clear, but she used to read one-direction fanfiction.

>>31678847
Dude, i don't give a fuck if she's a redflag, I just want her. Just help me out brainstorming

>>31678850
I don't even know how to make you believe me man, just take a gamble that it's all true and help me out.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.