[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: th (2).jpg (6 KB, 220x220)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I have realised my standards are quite delusional, such as being good looking, white, blue/green eyes, good voice, virgin yet knowing of the art of seduction, funny, emotionally smart, loyal, with loads of free time to give me, but those are just real life standards, if id get in online dating they would also need to be in europe, have a good mic, a computer and not strict parents, Im 18 and the minimum I go for is 16, turning 17 this year and the max I go for is people turning 20 this year.

Where can I find someone who matches those standards, Im unnironically considering video games, since those got attractive women who don't go outside, so tending to be virgins
>>
>>31678662
i have just the thing for you
1. go to university
2. become a geneticist
3. genetically engineer your perfect catgirl waifu
4. profit
you are welcome.
>>
this is outrageous LMAO
>>
>>31678662
>virgin yet knowing of the art of seduction,
Kek.
Incels are the comedy gift that keeps on giving.
>>
>>31678662
If you’re 18, does that mean you’re going to university soon?
You’ll be surrounded by women there.
>>
>>31678973
>surrounded
He'll be repelling them away soon enough, don't worry.
>>
I wouldn't say that your standards are 100% delusional. Standards are good to have, but just be aware that you will need to make compromises on these criteria. It's up to you to figure out which of your standards are nice-to-have preferences and which are need-to-have dealbreakers. If a girl matches everything your asking for, but has brown eyes would that be a deal breaker? Probs not

Some of your standards do need to be toned down though
>Virgin but seductive
mate... lmao...
>emotionally smart
Bro, you're 18. You're dumb as, even if you don't see it. At that age the chances of either of you making immature, hormonal-brained choices is high
>loads of free time to give me
Girls have their own lives. Trust me, it's better if she has friends and a separate social life so you guys can have healthy time apart.
>age range
I'd open this one up a bit
>>
>>31678662
Also, would you meet a girls high standards?

Are you tall, good haircut, clear skin, attractive face, good clothes, muscular, smart, emotionally mature, seductive, charming, confident etc etc?

Maybe work on yourself so that you deserve a girl that meets your high standards, otherwise your pricing yourself out of the dating market
>>
>>31679184
Seconding this. You'd have to be extremely attractive to score a woman like this. Be the sounds of it op doesn't even have a good personality.

I'd lower the standards to
17-24
Nice
Sane
Sane is important as bpd bitches are easy to score but not worth it
>>
>virgin
Lol. No worthy girl will want a virgin fetishist like you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.