[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720027780698877m.jpg (72 KB, 1024x651)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
how do I fix my mental health without therapy? I have le anxiety and depression and probably others
>>
eat 3 square meals a day
workout
have a dream to pursue every single day
have a strong support system
develop emotional resiliency
>>
File: how to fix your life.jpg (244 KB, 1212x463)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>31678786
Follow the checklist (picrel). Ask if you want to know more.
>>
>>31678786
>and probably others
If you don't know what you're fixing, you're not going to be successful, get an evaluation and find out what you're dealing with first.
>>
Roll the dice on your life situation. Depression, assuming it does not have an physical cause, is due to being trapped in a situation you do not want to be in, and your mind consequently getting stuck in negative thought loops. Move cities, exit relationships, change jobs. Or identify the end point of the situation that burdens you currently and fixate on plans for once that point has been reached.
I had to reroll a ton of stuff over a number of years to escape my depression. That included moving to a different country and shifting to a different career track. There can be false starts, too, you might need to re-roll stuff a few times before you find something that clicks or can identify what's really troubling you.
These are also good 'basic hygiene' things to check: >>31678978
>>
>>31678786
How do you fix a broken leg without a doctor? It's possible, maybe, but it's not going to be as good a job.
>>
>>31679005
>>31680474
getting therapy is out of the question. which is why I said without therapy in the op
>>
>>31678786
self help books and self medication
>>
>>31680932
>self help
>using a book written by someone else
So you're getting someone else's help, you disingenuous cunt?
>>
>>31680971
I think books are ok. the problem with therapy is having to talk to someone in person and worry about saying the wrong thing and getting jailed. not to mention the cost
>>
>>31678810
>have a dream to pursue every single day
have a strong support system
develop emotional resiliency
How
>>
>>31680971
That's just retarded.
>>
>>31681014
?? if youre not committing crimes you don’t need to worry about getting jailed, stupid. Are you raping children or something? Anyway mental health pros only call 911 when you are a real and inmediate threat to yourself or others
>>
>>31681022
>develop emotional resiliency
Support or physical sales
>>
File: 1721675546996906.png (12 KB, 394x390)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>31678786
put this into action:
https://www.markusproducts.com/shop/books/printed-books/heal-yourself-101-natural-health-book.html

and farm. that's all I got.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.