[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1312312463534534.jpg (40 KB, 736x815)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
I've been sick for 5 years due to a workplace accident. I've now recovered to the point where I can be mostly independent again. So here I am:
>30 years old
>Not socially calibrated, which is to be expected from 5 years of isolation
>I don't really understand what people are talking about culturally anymore
>All of my friends are long gone
>I can't work my old job anymore, so I'm looking to retrain in another field
>Look skinny fat because of muscle atrophy
>I never had social media so basically no one remembers who i am
I'm essentially a hermit coming down from the mountain side. I can take this as a horrible situation or an opportunity at a new life, I'm choosing the latter. I'm a clean slate that can go in any direction with my life.
So my question is:
>How would you build a good life if you were given the opportunity to start again?
I understand that I'll struggle a lot but any advice to do with the following would also be appreciated:
>Daily routines
>Hobbies
>Life
>Career
>Social life
>>
>>31678818
Happy for you matey.
>Daily routine
Eat and drink healthily - Breakfast, Afternoon, Evening - of enough calory suited for your body.
Sleep early at 9 and wake at 4/5/6, no need alarms. You need more then 7 hours of sleep.
Take a power nap around 12 to recharge.

There is more but I'm not an expert in exercise. Other areas I will let others do the talk.

Remember to take it slow, if today you failed, you won because you tried. So repeat until you went pass the threshold of success so you can become the greatest. Goodluck to your journey.
>>
>>31678876
Thanks anon, i appreciate the kind words and will start implementing this today.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.