[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4301.jpg (66 KB, 573x573)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
I’m an autist and have severe OCD and develop parasocial relationships for celebs/artists and I get pissed off and feel betrayed when they do something I don’t like. How can I stop being like this? I think it stems from being lonely as a kid, I have a girlfriend and friends now, but I still have this issue. I’ve been unchecked on therapy and medication my entire life.
>>
File: 1719186166189968.jpg (82 KB, 500x421)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
you are an extreme narcissist
>>
>>31679381
I don't fucking know. Take risperidon and do ECT, maybe your fucked up brain will get a reset then.
>>
>>31679800
Am I? I’m reading the list, and I only agree with low self-esteem. I can be very insecure some days and then perfectly fine the next.
>>
>>31679381
Dude i think its the most Hilarious shit when these worthless troons go on a dudes stream and theyre like "dude how the hell do you disavow the tR**s CoM*UnI--" (i wont finish the marxist slogan) n hes just tryna avoid saying theyre all around not good people to subscribe to an ideology that stems from the babylonian talmud in fact and is deeply apologetic to Israel and cannot support palestine because muslims want their heads more than the christians. shits crazy and then its ppl like you who are all hot and bothered when people see the world in a more sane and less culturally diluted way than you and you get mad at yourself for it because really no one else gives a solitary fuck how you feel about it. So if the tree falls in the forest and nobody hears it, did the tree fall? Well in your case your the tree and you felt the shitty emotion and read this paragraph and wasted your time and no one else changed because guess what, your a monkey. N
>>
all of these replies are fucking terrible. meet with a basic therapist, you just sound like a hyper autist with abandonment issues.

>>31679835
/pol/schizo please go away
>>
>>31679851
don't listen to that guy, a basic therapist will put you on ssris and milk you with useless therapy that won't work with hyper autism.
>>
>>31679851
>taking this post seriously
Bro shes the one schizo posting for real. I say she because its either a girl or a dude who needs to grow a pair. Maybe expose yourself to lemonparty or something thats pretty much the most solid advice I can give to OP at this point.
>>
Ignore everyone here and look into a Psychiatrist
>>
>>31679860
How about dont spend money on dumb nigger shit, grow up and be a real fucking nigger like tana mongeau said
>>
>>31679381
>I have severe OCD
>But i don’t go to therapy or take medication
Are you fucking stupid?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.