[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2521.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
My apartment caught on fire and I am paranoid that it is my fault. Sometimes I put cardboard in my trash bags. They are saying it’s a trash chute fire.

Could this have caused the fire? I am so fucking paranoid that I’m going to jail.
>>
>>31679394
I went down to the trash chute as the fire started and I saw the trash I had recently thrown away. I saw that it was I damaged and uncharred.

Does that help my case?
>>
>>31679402
sounds good, the fire detective will find the cause
>>
Bump
>>
>>31679394
cardboard does not usually spontaneously combust, a more likely thought is that someone threw away a cigarette that was still lit or something and it started the fire
>>
>>31679394
Cardboard does not spontaeously combust. Someone threw a ligfhted cigarette or some other fire source in the chute.

The reason to not put cardboard in the chute is that it unfolds and jams the chute. The single most common cause of blocked chutes is pizza boxes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.