[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1666368634784906.png (202 KB, 600x700)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
What's the quickest way I can ruin my social life and become a lolcow in my local community? How do I become a social pariah and a laughing stock amongst my peers for the rest of my life where no one wants to be seen with me in public?
>>
>>31679793
I showed ecchi of younger anime girls to people at my place of occupation lets say. That did it for some people, others didnt care. It was always the little faggy beta males youd expect to be repulsed, and obviously old boomer fags too. Women did not care in my experience, and I got girls to sleep with me "despite" it.
I don't have better advice, perhaps quit bathing? Starting smoking very fine tobaccker? Show up high to everything? Fuck bro maybe youre just a nnnn this board is gonna ban me shiieeeee I DINDU NUFFIN.
>>
>>31679793
Just be yourself.
>>
File: 10p1.jpg (512 KB, 1374x1449)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
>>31679793
be an auditor in your local community.
>>
>>31679793
Shit and piss your pants + neither shower nor wash your teeth for a week (try to sweat a lot and also eat spicy foods).
Then go around trying to get physically affectionate/aggressive with strangers.
Talk shit in a loud voice, while using politically incorrect words/phrases (offensive conservative language if the stranger seems liberal, offensive liberal language if the stranger seems conservative).
And also this >>31679809 .
In addition to politics, talk about other taboo topics such as sex, religion, bodily functions, mental illnesses, and death.
Also the fringest consipiracy theories you can think of, and superstitious stuff in general.
Claim to hate kids and/or animals.
Be rude, stupid, and follow people around.
Refuse to listen to common sense, even if you lose an argument.
Burp, fart, shed tears, and yell as much as you like.
Pick your nose and either wipe the booger on their clothes, or your own clothes, or toss it at bystanders, or eat it with great relish.
Film/snap pictures of them while at it.
Repeat every day until you're the village idiot.
>>
>>31680518
And make fun of them (the pettier the reason the better) while laughing in an ear-grating voice until you run out of breath. Like a maniac.
>>
>>31679793
Behave like an Indian in public.
>>
stare at women's boobs, men's crotches.
pester ppl for money and if they give some, whine for more.
>>
>play anime music, techno, trance, gangsta rap, or coregrind from your phone at max volume
>sing or hum along
>leave your zipper open
>spit at everyone
>>
>>31679793
Make good connections with all of them. Help them on chores like cleaning the backyard, or taking their dogs out.
Do funny jokes and have them invited to parties, be as nice as you can.
be always there to help each and every of them on their hardest moments.
eventually they will be so grateful of you that you'll become like a god to them, and nothing they could do in return would be enough.
eventually they wouldnt want to be seen with you, as people would compete for your validation and acceptance.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.