[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Dog and Deer.png (911 KB, 1050x705)
911 KB
911 KB PNG
Okay so my dog has this deer friend. Her name is Fiona. Her mother was hit by a car and I took care of her and raised her alongside my puppy named Rover. Rover and Fiona became best friends and once she was old enough to go off on her own, she started to spend more and more time in the forest and I locked her outside so that she would be encouraged to live her own life. She still comes back every other day or so and she and Rover play together.

I no longer feed her or encourage her to stay around but she and Rover are inseparable. Well the other day I was doing dishes and looking out the window as Fiona and Rover played and to my shock I saw Rover having sex with her. At first I thought Rover was just exhibiting dominating behavior, as male dogs sometimes do but Rover isn't neutered and as the behavior continued I wondered if he was actually fucking her so I went outside and sure enough he was. Fiona wasn't in distress and she didn't seem to mind so I was torn as to whether or not I should separate them. By the time I made the decision to pull Rover off of her he had already pulled out of her and when she stood up I saw his semen leaking out of her.

I immediately brought Rover back inside to keep him away from her. I know this is highly unnatural but so is a friendship between a dog and a deer. Is this harmful to either of them? Should I interfere? It's been a week since this happened and every time Fiona comes back I keep Rover inside and they both seem upset about this. They stare at each other through the sliding glass door and seem to want to be together. The experience doesn't seem to have been traumatic for Fiona.
>>
>>31679931
Deer ticks, bro
Deer ticks
>>
>>31679931
Neuter your dog, one
Two, this is how new species are made. Pray to god it is not viable.
>>
>>31679931
What's the appeal of posting the same thread again and again?
>>
>>31679946
Not how genetics work. Idiot.
>>
>>31679964
OK Mr Darwin, you stupid science bitch. Enjoy your deer-dog hybrid.
>>
>>31679931
Beyond doubt, the most entertaining thread of the day
>>
>>31679931
YJK
>>
>>31679931
When the deer comes back you go outside and fuck it in the dogs line of sight. That will help a lot
>>
>>31679931
>he had already pulled out of her
Next time do more research before you post LARPs like this, you retard.
>>
>>31680893
>>31679931
People with your mental illness used to be quickly recognized and thrown into the river by the age of ~6. One of the old things that worked and needs to be brought back.
>>
>>31679931
OP use this as inspiration to write a love story and sell it to Disney, make sure to include that it's based on real events and facts.
>>
>>31679931
Let them fuck. My female cat had sex with a skunk. She crouched down and put her butt in the air with her tail up. They aren’t hurting anyone.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.