[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I got a ticket being stupid and was caught doing 20 over in a 35mph zone during the night while I was the only vehicle on the road besides the cop who came from the other direction then turned himself around. If I had just gone home instead of continuing to screw around then chances were I could have gotten away with it but alas. I’m on my parents’ insurance at the moment to help save money so I can move out and I really really do not want their rates to go up because they will be incredibly angry. I have no problem paying anything I may end up costing them but I would rather not fuck up their deal. The cop caught me on radar so I was planning to just show up to court and hope to god the cop doesn’t show or they might offer me some sort of plea deal where I could take a driving course and get the points taken off my record so I won’t have to deal with insurance. Can I reliably count on this offer or should I get set up to switch to my own insurance plan and spare my parents from my raised rates ASAP? And are cops more or less likely to show up for an offense like mine or is there much difference?
>>
>>31680064
Almost everywhere you get 50% off the fine if you pay before court.

Pay it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.