[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cat-indignant.gif (15 KB, 220x248)
15 KB
15 KB GIF
I don't really know why or how but the girl I like agreed to date me, one thing led to another and we're now a couple.
Now the question is where do I go from here? I am genuinely lost considering I've never dated anyone before, how do I avoid fucking things up? What do couples do anyway?
>>
just enjoy it mate
you sound young. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if it is your first relationship, it is unlikely to succeed long term. (unless you've really lucked out, which I hope you have)
You don't want to be stuck on your first relationship anyway. It creates a problematic power dynamic for you.
Just have fun. Spend time together. Go on cool dates. Don't do all the work. She must also contribute. Don't sacrifice long-term goals like qualifications/work for a girl.
>>
>>31680078
>you sound young
I wish, I'm almost 28
My problem is not having any normal notion of fun, my life is dominated by work and my hobbies are introvert in nature, I rarely go out of this loop, now I feel like I need some radical change in my life style to not put her off
>>
>>31680220
>now I feel like I need some radical change in my life style to not put her off
Don't do this.
Just live like normal and bring her along to stuff you do. Anything else is failing the shit test.
>>
>>31680329
>Just live like normal and bring her along to stuff you do.
But I don't do anything anon, I work, get home and either listen to music or watch movies, my only activity outside is going on night drives from time to time.
I have no social life, I feel like I have to invent one for myself now
>>
>>31680078
shit. i'm not OP, but also i've never been in a realtionship, furthest i've got to was a 1 month long

but i really do like her and would want things to work out aswell, knowing that the firs relationship is unlikely to succed is kind of scary now you said it.
is there any way to avoid it "not working out"?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.