[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (6).jpg (3 KB, 259x194)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
Recently, I have been feeling like its over. I have been resorting to extreme measures, such bonesmashing and dangerous actions, in an attempt to improve my appearance for validation, but it has not been successful. Despite being a female, I have no friends, as I am constantly bullied and rejected by other girls trying to make friends. I have never had a boyfriend or been kissed, and I am beginning to develop narcissistic tendencies. I harbor a deep hatred for girls and struggle to understand why they treat me poorly. Additionally, men have also been unkind to me, although not to the same extent as the girls. I am perplexed as to why they have boyfriends while I remain single. I am unsure if it is possible for a girl to take the black pill, but I feel that everything is pointing in that direction. I am concerned that I may have some sort of retarded mental health issues or a similar thing, as I am becoming increasingly narcissistic and do not know how to stop it. I would appreciate any advice yo and need to know if the black pill can be in women.
>>
>>31680417
I know you probably some retarded 16 year old autistic girl, but "blackpill" applies only to males and your alternative is some other esoteric ideology but for females. Unless you become a butch, but overall I recommend you to wait before you dive into toxic waste, try to have more productive interests and once you are in college you can get more friends than during high school
>>
I dont go to school and neither do I want to go to college. It's full of self censored pricks. And since u have already answered that question then I'm still wondering what am I considered? I'm just very confused and I've been very influenced into the black pill category but I still am not sure what I am considering it's a men only thing
>>
Don't subscribe to pill philosophies, they are fundamentally flawed. Your mind is filled with thoughts of what other people think, don't worry about others. Do what you enjoy and don't ruminate on the future too much. Thought recognition and patient examination of them helps.
>>
>>31680580
You seem to have enough time to read more about subcultures and ideologies, try to read more and form your own opinion instead of following the babies first "wow, just like me" ideology. Why it's not for you? You are a girl. Best you can hope if milking them by being a pick me gurl, but you still won't fit there. It's just as silly as a negro trying to be a neo nazi.
>>
>>31680417
WhT is bone smashing? What are you talking about?

The single BEST FUCKING THING you can do for yourself as a young person is to stop consuming retarded internet bullshit about the “state of the world”. This will ostracize you further, which is contradictory to your goals.

1) Seek help — therapy, a psychiatrist, a priest, running, lifting weights, meditation - something real and physically restorative that isn’t sitting behind your computer and ruminating about why people wrong you/whats wrong with society.
2) Something for the spirit. Get a hobby. Do something that brings you joy. Spending time with a pet / drawing / playing an instrument / going on a walk. Something real that isn’t 4chan doomerpill.
3) Consume real media. Go to LibGen or the library irl and pick out some actual books and go read them outside.

>>31680484
>self censored
Stay in school kids, kek.

How are you going to provide for yourself in the future?
>>
File: image.png (297 KB, 589x885)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>31680417
This is how pillfags sound. Avoid the internet, it will get worse if you don’t.
>>
>>31680417
>women are bonesmashing now
please stop frequenting whichever godforsaken community is unironically endorsing this shit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.