[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000060578.jpg (117 KB, 563x559)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
I have been dating a girl for about a year and I noticed she still has pics of her and her ex, many months ago it was a photo that was in her car and yesterday a photo on her iPad photo widget of them together.

she insists she's over him, but I'm just not sure I believe it. She keeps me hidden from her regular life, friends, family, and internet posts, her fb says she single but says she doesn't want her parents to know she's 25 I'm 36.

she had lied to me before and i don't know what to do, she's amazing otherwise and I love her. Am i being played? what do you think? Just kinda lost right now.
>>
>>31680919
use your brain / and listen to your gut and common sense. Of course this is odd.
>>
you're being played in the sense that while she may love you, she doesn't see you as a long-term option

now if she's honest about that, then what's the issue? but her keeping you seperate from her social life should indiciate that she thinks this will end sooner rather than later
>>
>>31680919
This >>31680942 you're fixating on the ex when the fact that you've been together for a year and she still says she's single to her family and friends and you know none of of them is a much bigger red flag.
>>
>>31680919
Yeah dawg you gotta leave. She won’t even bring you around family and friends.
You’re basically a sidepiece.
>>
>>31680953
This. Solid points in thisnl thread.
FFS you're 36. Quit fishing in a septic tank and you'll stop pulling up turds.
>>
you guys are right I just didn't want to admit it i guess, I know a few of her friends and unfortunately I pay for a lot of her stuff and i do have regret on that aspect.

she tells me that she keeps me secret from her parents because I'm older than her but I'm just not sure. it doesn't make sense to me because I take care of her financially and I thought emotionally.

it does seem like I am second rate in her life and choices, it just sucks as I believe her when she tells me she loves me but the actions do not match her words.

it also sucks because the sex is insane and actually to add to that she lied to me for like 6 months about being on birth control, she was telling me that she was but actually was not and we have unprotected sex almost daily. That was not the best feeling to be deceived for months and not knowing then she acted like the lie wasn't even a big deal, claimed she didn't tell me because she thought I'd not have sex with her anymore.
>>
>>31680953
>>31680931
>>31681345
>>31681434
Thank you for your time and helping me see the truth.
>>
>>31680919
Don't you feel that you deserve better anon? The most important choice you make in life is who you share it with so don't settle for someone who keeps you hidden and lies to you.
>>
>>31680919
sounds like you already got good advice, so just let me say kudos on the age gap. that should give you some confidence getting back out there.

where did you meet her?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.