[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

what could this possibly mean anons
>>
>>31681101
what do you think dummy?
>>
>>31681101
teasing, shit test, some sort of power move to assert domination in the relationship, checking if you are a friend or a simp who is secretly in love with her.
>>
>>31681103
>>31681109
i told her "i don't know, let's make a pact to break up at the same time lol"
>>
>>31681128
Nice, you should have added "we'd likely end up fucking eachothers brains out"
>>
>>31681101
Honestly could be anything.
Step veeery veeery carefully, because whatever you want to do: You'll want a good chunk of plausible deniability.
>>
>>31681128
pathetic response
its over
>>
>>31681160
she seems to hate her boyfriend, hasn't mentioned him for a long time, also we met through a dating app
>>
>>31681101
it's difficult to shift a platonic feeling to romantic one
just drunken fuck and see where it goes first
>>
>>31681310
If you met through a dating app, why aren’t you dating her now?
>>
>>31681535
we met through okcupid, it has an option to "meet new friends", this doesn't mean she doesn't find me attractive though, she told me so.
>>
>>31681535
>>31681570
also, she already had a bf during that time (the same one she has now) but as i said, the only time she brings him up (if she ever does) is to tell me he's stupid and hates him. one time she invited me over to watch cartoons and eat, her boyfriend was in town and he texted her "hey can i come over?" and she told him "i'm with (me, op)", he got mad at her and she just blocked him, that was super weird. we didn't do anything though, i was too scared, she wouldn't try anything too.
>>
>>31681583
kek i hate retarded bitches like these. i met a girl like this too that turned out she had a boyfriend but would spend her time with me. you can do better honestly
>>
>>31681583
Anon, this bitch is using you to get back at her boyfriend. She knows what she is doing and if you don't watch out you're gonna be next in line for all the shit her BF is going through now. Even if she broke up with him for you, what would stop her from doing the same to you when she grows bored? Continue hanging out with her if you want, but never ever date her.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.