[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711855676715742.png (131 KB, 272x250)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
How do you live by yourself in Australia on the median wage of $55,000 when the median rent is $31,200 a year?
>>
>>31681249
You WILL become a better wage slave and you WILL be happy.
>>
55,000 is more than 31,200, hope this helps.
>>
>>31681249
you have a roommate or a partner
or both
a lot of people also work overtime which increases how much they actually get but the median wage stays the same
add in cenno benefits and it works out

or just be like my former coworkers/friend who earns 140k/yr just doing his 8hrs/day 5days/wk and thinks hes poor and can't afford anything, rents the shittest place possible (he pays like 12k rent a year) with a roommate who he hates and complains that I live in a nice place by myself and wants to move in with me when we earn the same fucking money
no idea what he spends it on, probably hookers and coke, guess I live nice since I don't do coke and its just hookers for me.
point being no matter how much you have some people still fuck it up, while plenty of people make it work even when they get very little

>>31681304
the 55k is pre tax as well, its probably like 45-47k takehome
>>
>>31681249
You don't. Australia is designed to be as hellish as possible for single people.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.