[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bitch.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I was born completely normal. In 1st grade I become retarded. I had only only one friend since1st grade until the end of high school. Was unable to have a girlfriend. Was unable to do math apart simple basic equations.

When my mother died, something weird happened. I just felt that my brain made a cracking noise from inside, and I felt like my brain become free.

After her death I become intelligent again like I was before school. I have good social skills, can pick up a girl easily. Don't have problems with math. Don't need a calculator in a supermarket anymore.

I asked a psychiatrist if it's possible that I was hypnotized by my mother in sleep. I know that it's physically possible, because my mother had bipolar schizophrenia.

He said yes. Some parents may hypnotize their children and make them become retards. This is because some parents are crazy.

My advice to all the people with mental problems is to not give up. Maybe your mental problems happened because you were hypnotized by crazy parents.

If your parents were bipolar, always fighting, or abusing you, chances are you are not a real retard, but were hypnotized.
>>
>>31681295
what kind of retarded motherfucking psychiatrist did you see? did that person actually have a medical degree? were the 79 years old? bizarre. reread your post and ask yourself how plausible this completely unbelievable theory really is.

if, like you alluded to in your post, your mother was fighting and being abusive to you, would that not be the most obvious answer?
>>
File: IMG_6200.jpg (438 KB, 2188x1632)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
>>31681295
Congrats OP you win “Dumbest fucking post on this board” award

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.