[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unknown (1).png (953 KB, 825x1370)
953 KB
953 KB PNG
27 year old kissless virgin handholdless incel here. I've decided I'm tired of being resentful and blaming women for not being attracted to me and accepted that love and relationships and sex aren't in the cards for me. So I want to focus on living my best life celibate, but I have a high sex drive that I want to reduce to make it easier.
How can I find a medical practicioner that can consult me about chemical castration? Around how much would it cost? I have insurance but generally don't know how much these things run
>>
Would that remove your emotional attraction to women though?
>>
>>31681643
kill yourself please
>>
>>31681643
why not just get a gf?
>>
Chem castration is for child rapists.
>>
>>31681692
becuz the internet stuff you know? im not giga chad alhpa im at best sigma male and the dating apps data women men ratio right? yea i castrate myself eueueu
>>
>>31681692
It's fucking impossible if you weren't born correctly
>>
>>31681699
>>31681706
>go to thailand/philippines
>find gf in a day
wow so hard, even balding overweight manlet have no trouble there
>>
>>31681716
That's so pathetic though and they won't really love you
>>
>>31681706
brainrot loser kill yourself
>>
>>31681733
I'm planning on it
>>
>>31681728
they will love you more than a western girl lmao also cheating and divorce is illegal there
>>
>>31681664
No, but it would significantly diminish my sexual desire for them which would take my mind off of sex and/or intimacy which would liberate me to focus on other areas.

>>31681692
Tried, failed, waste of time. Women just aren't attracted to me. I just "don't have it," and you know what? That's fine. No one's obligated to fuck me or give me a relationship. I've just learned to accept that nobody likes me, so I'm going to learn to be happy being single and celibate forever.

>>31681716
That's just prostitution with extra steps
>>
>>31681737
yea i knew that
>>
>>31681733
>>31681688

Why? I'm already wanting to sterilize myself. Even if you hate me, that's like the next best thing.
>>
>>31681740
>That's just prostitution with extra steps
I think westerners fried your brain. She won't even ask money from you and be a perfect obedient wife. If you're scared of green card just move there and you'll realize she love you for you
>>
>>31681747
you are a waste of a man's life
and you have no excuses for it

either get your shit together or kill yourself
>>
>>31681747
Because you're embodying something that everyone has. A toxic pessimism. They project themselves onto you and attack you because they want to distance themselves from the ever encroaching entropy as much as possible. It's death
>>
>>31681768
No im insulting him cuz he needs to get a slap in his face and get his shit together.
Im not projecting anything.
>>
>>31681766
Fuck off. I'm under no obligation to continue pursuing people who want nothing to do with me. Women have made it clear that I'm unfuckable and I'm saying that's fine. How is that bad?
I'm tired of putting my whole life on hold because I missed out on something seemingly everyone else naturally, so I'm just going to live without it.
>>
>>31681773
Yes you are.
>>
>>31681777
See im right about everything.
You brainwashed yourself.
And castration, LFMAO, wont be the answer lol.

get your shit together
>>
>>31681781
You know? maybe you are right.
Cuz i was like OP years ago, then i got my shit together and im fuckin more than i have ever been at 28. So yea im trying to help him for real, not like 90% idiots here
>>
>>31681787
>>31681782
How are you helping me by telling me to keep playing at a Sisyphean climb that I'm barred out of? I'd rather just learn to be happy single and accept that no everyone gets a relationship and to make the best of it
>>
>>31681801
>that I'm barred out of?
YOU BRAINWHASED YOURSEEEELF
>>
>>31681643
idc, don't do it it'll cause health and mental problems. if you are actually interested in celibacy look into hillside hermitage's version of Buddhism, they clarify exactly how to live a celibate life style and what does and does not work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1DcXTYmbeA

surgery is NOT going to help you relate correctly to your body, mutilation does not do that. your body is not a PC, you cannot simply take out a bunch of parts to reconfigure it.

think investing quality of attention over time, not investing money. investing money only ever yields more money.
>>
>>31681804
How am I brainwashed? Women just don't like me. Then okay. I'll just have to learn how to live without women.
>>
>>31682057
Women don't like you because you are an insufferable whiny cunt.
>>
>>31682057
how old are you?
>>
>>31682126
Cool. Idc what their reasons are anymore. If they don't like me, I don't want to be attracted to them anymore and live a life without them.

>>31682133
Read OP. I'm 27
>>
It's very fucking easy to control your sex drive. Channel such energy into productive things like making money.

However, If I didn't know any better, that specific age and your description of him sounds like you're trying to poison a 27 year old.
>>
>>31682313
I am the 27 year old. How am I being poisoned? I just want to get rid of my sex drive so I'm not attracted to women anymore, because it's useless to me.
>>
>>31682232
>>31682604
>>31681643
>>31681706
>>31681740

Lol serious question, but how many women have you actually asked out? And don't give me bullshit like "X swipes on tinder/bumble/whatever the fuck"
>>
File: 5f9[1].jpg (64 KB, 1280x720)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>31684315
kek of course he didn't answer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.