[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Good weight loss tips for someone who is depressed, has no willpower and wants to lose it because her boyfriend wants her to be healthy? He isn't shallow, he is just truly worried about my health, specially because my uncle recently died because of diabetes and that worried him even more. I wanna marry this dude but if I don't lose this weight he'll probably be dissappointed in me, we've gone through this a lot, but my problem is I've used food as a coping mechanism for the longest time. Good weight loss tips for someone who is depressed, has no willpower and wants to lose it because her boyfriend wants her to be healthy? He isn't shallow, he is just truly worried about my health, specially because my uncle recently died because of diabetes and that worried him even more. I wanna marry this dude but if I don't lose this weight he'll probably be dissappointed in me, we've gone through this a lot, but my problem is I've used food as a coping mechanism for the longest time.
>>
>>31681645
I repeated the post 2 times, sorry about that. I am not schizo.
>>
The hardest part about exercise is getting started but once you get the ball rolling, it's easy to keep going. Don't be afraid to start small. Eat salad
>>
>>31681645
Eat less
Move more
It's that simple
>>
File: 1721692566540787.png (92 KB, 595x1127)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>31681645
trvthhnvke time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0VoSMV9JQQ
>>
Exercising usually does not change that much, but I would recommend some weightlifting.

As for food. Stop drinking anything with sugar with it. If you miss tasking something while drinking add lemon to water or drink tea, desu.
Changing your food habits is good, but just try to limit your portions as a first step. Don't eat until you are full, just untill you ate what is on your plate. Be modest with said portions.
>>
>>31681809
Thanks for the advice. Coffee without sugar too? I gotta give up Coke too? That'll be hard lol.
>>
>>31681832
nta but bra, this >>31681710 was a serious post. this guy has great health advice and still looks like a member of a cali boyband at 62 years of age.
>>
>>31681809
>Don't eat until you are full, just untill you ate what is on your plate. Be modest with said portions.
Don't bother with this shit advice. You don't fucking know what "modest portions" even look like. Vague shit.

Get a food scale. Get a good tracking app like Cronometer or MyFitnessPal. Start weighing and tracking your food calories. Every single meal, weigh what you eat, get it into the app as best as you can, and let it tell you how many calories you are actually consuming. This will teach you what a modest portion actually looks like, it will teach you what eating at an achievable 500 calorie per day deficit for weight loss actually feels like. If you actually give a shit about working out and gaining muscle, then it will also help you understand your macros and whether or not you're getting enough protein.
>>
as a guy that study about this type of thing, i think you should start to just eat normal, small changes in habit like instead of drinking coke, taking some diet coke instead

nutritionist, who is not a big-headed animal, the purpose of the nutritionist is to give you a healthy diet, taking the parameters of your diet today

all exercise is welcome, I guarantee that if you literally just ask your boyfriend to go for a walk or a run, he will like your attitude, of really taking a position to become more healthy for him

going to the gym or crossfit with your boyfriend or a friend would help you a lot, I say this because it improved my life, since I was very unhealthy obese, and today I feel much better, stronger and better about myself, the practice Exercise will not only help you with your boyfriend, but it will help you have a better life in all aspects of it, try to keep that thought, the main reason you are exercising is not to please your boyfriend, but because This will give you the chance to have longevity

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.