[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 91e.jpg (48 KB, 680x612)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Im still in contact with my ex - not as friends, but just sending messages sometimes. I dont care for her in that way anymore, and have zero delusions of being together.

I still give her updates of my life from time to time however. Is this bad?
>>
Why are you giving status updates to someone you say you aren’t even friends with? What do you want from the relationship?
>>
>>31681697
literally nothing. Im just a chatty person.
>>
>>31681671
Depends on how often you speak with them imo. I have maybe 1 text conversation with my exes a year, generally giving life updates.
>>
>>31681729
maybe a few mesages every 1-2 weeks
>>
>>31681729
>>31681697
should i ask if she's interested in even being friends anymore?
>>
>>31681671
Maybe try making new friends instead
>>
>>31681671
i don't see why it would be bad.
>>31681823
if you ask her that question exactly as you've phrased it here, it's basically the same as telling her to never talk to you again.
>>
>>31682393
i mean we're still talking and catching up and shit.

I dont have any expectations though.

But if she wants to be FWB, why not. I dont care anymore. She's just some girl to me now.
>>
bump
>>
when I was with my ex, her previous ex would do this and she would respond in ostensible sincerity, but would tell me what a pathetic cuck she thought he was being for doing so.
>>
>>31681671
she's leeching you to raise her ego, it's stupid I know, but that's women
>>
>>31683767
how? im just saying hi and shit
>>
>>31685163
you're giving her attention and updating her with news about you i.e. showing interest on her
>>
>>31686863
i do that to everyone though

wtf?

isnt that just normal people stuff?
>>
>>31687915
>isnt that just normal people stuff?
no
>i do that to everyone though
you should not
>>
>>31687985
its just normal stuff to message people now and then and ask how theyre doing no?
>>
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.