[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1630549898271.jpg (18 KB, 473x574)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
I've been thinking of having sex with another woman. She's a lot older than my girlfriend and she's asian so I don't want a relationship with her, but I want to fuck her. I want to pump and dump her. We dated in the past and she wouldn't let me fuck her so I stopped seeing her. I fantasize about using Asian women as fuckmeat. I want to powerfuck her into oblivion. I get more sexually excited by this than my own girlfriend. But when I think of my girlfriend's smile and loving words, I feel such primal guilt. Sometimes I'd talk to this Asian woman to find out how dating was going for her in her late 30s. Curiosity and also because she did want to keep seeing me so I liked texting her like I was leading her on. Because I'm an entitled incel piece of shit and butter she didn't give me access to her vagina after 5 dates (3 of which didnt even cost any money).

I don't know what I want here. Shaming or something to snap me out of this. I wouldn't actually do it but holy fuck the temptation is harsh. I'm not gonna cave.
>>
>>31681821
Pray to God.
Imagine how you would feel if your girl felt this way about someone else.
>>
>>31681821
>wants to cheat on his girlfriend with some bitch who spurned him when he was younger
At least have some self-respect if you lack the virtue to be loyal to your gf.
>>
>>31682034
Honestly, lotalty is more important than love. You trash, OP.
>>
>>31682017
I don't know. It doesnt bother me as much as it should which makes me wonder if I'm really in love with her.

>>31682034
It was only a year or two ago. She didn't even spurn me she just wanted to take her time and that pisses off my pathetic little incel brain cause I was trying to act "alpha". I was planning to pump and dump my current gf too but I got attached to her and we actually didn't have sex for quite a while. I'm a pathetic piece of shit.

>>31682049
Yeah and I am very loyal which is why I dont want to do it. I could not live with the guilt. I'm worried we're gonna breakup anyway cause I'm too cheap to move in with her.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.