[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do I get a small, not well known Youtuber to notice me and fall in love with me? How do I get in touch with her and talk to her directly? TIA.
>>
>>31681912
OP here. She's also exactly my type and in one of her recent streams, she described her type and it actually sounds a lot like me. At least appearance wise.

I checked out the zodiac signs and I'm a Libra and she's a Scorpio. In Chinese astrology, I'm a Rat and she's a Dragon. What do you think about the astrological compatibility? Do you think we'd be a good match?
>>
I dunno OP. I'm a dragon and I think you're a faggot.
>>
OP are you like a schizo or something?
Men don't believe in zodiac shit, we just pretend we do to get sloppy from girls in fishnets.
>>
>>31681973
Astrology is older than any religion or written language. Also, anything is possible.
>>
>>31681996
Everything except for you getting with this girl.
Why do you think she'd even be interested in some effeminate boy who believes in astrology?
>>
>>31682018
Lol literally every culture practiced astrology historically. Anyways I'm not here to discuss astrology. I just want to know I could possibly get her attention and get in touch with her and ultimately build a close relationship with her. It seems like there's already some indication that we'd be a good match. Like I said, she's exactly my type and her description of the type of guy she's attracted to sounds like me. At least with the appearance/look.
>>
>>31681912
Idk if she's streaming she probably just wants money not some broke simp
>>
>>31682081
She doesn't get donations very often. She only has around 200,000 subscribers and whenever she streams, she only has around 100 viewers at most. And only a handful of those viewers actually leave comments in the chat and talk and interact with her. I'm one of them.
>>
>>31682079
Yes, and every culture also historically practiced religion which most modern people who weren't brainwashed from birth have realized was a scam. Her talking about the type of guy she's into is a tactic used by female streamers to get male viewers to think they have a chance with them, which in turn improves their viewership retention. She doesn't give a shit about you, and the personality she puts on during her streams is a fabrication. You've fallen for the manipulations of a person that isn't even real. It's a character, but you're the one being played.
>>
>>31682113
Most of the time she doesn't even film herself or talk about herself though. She does travel vlogs and live walking tours in Seoul, South Korea. So her channel isn't even really about her. Sometimes she'll film herself eating but that's it. There's no character or image she's putting up.

Now back to my main point, how do I get her to notice me and pay attention to me and how do I get in touch with her and talk to her directly in order to form a relationship with her?
>>
>>31682113
Oh and she only talked about her type of man because someone in the chat asked her. And it was a female viewer that asked her lol
>>
>>31682174
>Now back to my main point, how do I get her to notice me and pay attention to me and how do I get in touch with her and talk to her directly in order to form a relationship with her?
I don't know how much clearer we can make this but here we go once again: YOU DON'T.
You're not getting into a relationship with her. She doesn't care about you and never will care about you unless you're either also a streamer doing the same thing she is or someone who is part of her actual life. And before you ask, no, you shouldn't try finding out where she lives so you can insert yourself into her life because that would make you a STALKER and you'd go to JAIL. You are just lonely, and have created a fantasy in your head where she will be the cure to your loneliness. This fantasy will never become a reality. You need to stop obsessing over her and become someone who doesn't fall for random streamers because they're the only interaction you have with women. It's fucking pathetic that you'd lower yourself to this kind of behavior. Have some self respect man.
>>
>>31682236
Anything is possible! Don't be so cynical.
>>
>>31682236
Well, look at MxR Plays on YouTube. Henry started doing that channel all by himself, then he met Jeannie through his YouTube content (she wasn't a youtuber or streamer at the time), then he moved out to where she lived and she showed him around town, they hung out a lot and then they became a couple and started doing YouTube stuff together on his channel. And now they've been in a relationship for some years. So it's not impossible.
>>
>>31682276
Notice how Henry was the one that was the content creator in this situation and Jeannie was the woman.
>>
>>31682244
Don't encourage this man to turn into a stalker simp, please. Cut his delusions before it turns into violent obsession.
>>
>>31682174
dude, you sound like a crazed stalker. just reach out to her and talk. if it goes bad leave it alone.
>>
>>31682298
Bro wtf I'm not a violent obsessive stalker or rapist. I respect her privacy and I've never asked her any personal questions. I respect women. I just want to know how I can get in touch with her directly and form a relationship with her. I mean, I'm a pretty chill guy and easy to get along with in general so I don't see the problem.
>>
>>31682303
Okay but how do I reach out to her exactly? Because Youtube doesn't really have a DM or messaging feature.
>>
>>31682325
ask in her comments if she has any other social media you can support her on.
>>
>>31682322
You don't sound very chill, anon.
What makes you think she'd be eager to start a relationship with you?
What makes you think you could handle the inevitable rejection and not turn into an obsessed freak when you're already showing the signs now?
>>
>>31682342
It looks like she has an Instagram but there's only 3 posts on there so she doesn't post very often. Seems like she's mainly active on YouTube.
>>
>>31682380
I'm not an idiot. I'm not just gonna randomly and suddenly ask her to be my girlfriend. I want to talk to her and get to know her well first before anything else. Building a good relationship takes time and I'm a patient person.
>>
>>31682402
I mean you believe in astrology so clearly you are at least somewhat of an idiot. But hey-- fuck it, it's your life to fuck up. Go for it. We'll be here when you find out she already has a bf.
>>
>>31682429
I believe in some astrology but that doesn't mean I use it as a benchmark for everything decision I make or every action I take. And she doesn't have a bf. She said so herself.
>>
>>31682303
Okay but uhhh what should I say exactly? I don't want to come off as weird. I want give a good impression.
>>
THIS IS SPAM
THIS IS SPAM
THIS IS SPAM

OP IS SEVERELY MENTALLY ILL

REPORT AND MOVE ON
>>
>>31682487
Yeah that's not me lol. As I said before, this youtuber I'm talking about only has around 200,000 subscribers. Pan Piano has over 3 million and I don't even watch her videos. So you're full of shit.
>>
>>31682487
Lmao I knew he was insane
>>
>>31682514
you type the exact same way retard. FUCK OFF AND TAKE YOUR MEDS
>>
>>31682487
>>31681912
O L A N Z A P I N E
L
A
N
Z
A
P
I
N
E
>>
Damn dude I didn't realize everyone here was so hostile lol
>>
>>31682592
>accusing me of being some other random poster when I'm actually not
>tells me to take my meds

Projection.
>>
>>31682113
>the gaytheistcel doesn't realize he's smack plunk on the middle of the bell curve

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.