[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Capture1.png (875 KB, 1171x713)
875 KB
875 KB PNG
What are some normie hobbies and interests that might help one relate to them more better? They usually don't want to talk about DnD or WWII.
>>
>>31681953
If you're a man;
>sports
>racing
>cars
If you're a woman
>soaps/reality tv
>cooking (also good way to get gf)
>Shopping

Yes, they almost all suck ass. But that's the reality of the situation.
>>
There's so much overlap between normie shit and autist shit now I don't know.
>>
File: 1721827283286844.jpg (66 KB, 756x752)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>31681953
relating to normies "better" = less time spent in contact with them, without it impinging on your time outside the house or in online communities.
>>
>>31682140
basically normie taste is unsophisticated autist taste now with a little more animalistic success story escapism and less fascism (even Miquella's fascism for libtard and minority autists[Elden Ring])
>>
>>31681953
I fucking love talking about ww2. It's a good way to screen out NPCs
>>
>>31681953
Oh boy, another hobbies thread. Search the 4plebs adv archive - this has been posted literally thousands of times. HOWEVER, if you're willing to spend more than 20 seconds writing a post, you can give some personal details about yourself, what you've tried, what you're interested in, etc, and you can get personal advice. Otherwise you'll just get the generic responses your pathetic opening post deserves.
>>
>>31682503
k
>>
Weightlifting
Cars
Sports
Streetwear Fashion
BBQing
>>
>>31681953
My brother in Christ, D&D and WW2 are extremely common interests nowadays, unless you're being weird about it, you can find people to talk about both
>>
In my experience normies, especially women, basically do not have hobbies. They have passing interests at best.
>>
File: 1721858385245110.jpg (34 KB, 1024x378)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>31682504

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.