[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: crE2fG4.png (1.63 MB, 1500x1125)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
How can I impress a girl with cooking skills?
>>
>>31682004
I've given up on that, they either just don't appreciate it to begin with or it becomes an expectation and no longer something special
>>
>>31682004
I never really use cooking as something to 'impress' a girl. It's just something nice I like to do girls I'm already established with.
>>
>>31682004
Just make nice meals from scratch. Doesn't have to be super fancy, just make it taste good. Grab a random bottle of wine from the shelf and tell them you specially selected it to go with the meal. Show them you veggie cutting skills. If you're good at it they'll think that translates to 'other' skills. Just the fact that you're a man who can cook a half-decent meal is impressive enough to a lot of women. You wouldn't believe how many guys can't or won't cook.
>>
>>31682004
sadly they just prefer going out to eat in most cases. if you cook for them and they are somewhat cultured they might appreciate subskills you have in cooking, but otherwise basically just make everything as sugary, fatty, salty, etc as possible while masquerading as healthy so she doesn't feel fat. "Crispy" not fried chicken. Boiled in oil vegetables. Light hints of honey. Max the maillard reaction. Basically women and men like eating out because restaurants have found ways to make the most colon cancer causing goyslop seem healthy to people uneducated about nutrition. Luckily I learned a lot from high school nutrition classes and college chemistry and youtube.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.