[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721371014966560.jpg (1.02 MB, 1170x1408)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
Where online do I meet proper autistic people to be friends with? People on 4chan and reddit are proposed autismos, but also too mean and intellectual, I want more in terms of people who were big time into ponies etc.
>>
>>31682141
What have you tried so far? How did it go? What did you find difficult? Why are you looking for these kinds of people? What experiences in person do you have? The more personal information and details and experiences you provide, the better the advice that can be offered.
>>
>>31682141
>ponies
clop in hell
>>
>>31682735
Reddit and 4chan, people are too serious and "adult" for my taste. A lot of sexual stuff and arguing about politics and other crap
>>
>>31682141
furries

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.