[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1696748154830.jpg (149 KB, 850x1609)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
how do I make time go by slower
>>
>>31682170
Experience new things. That's it. That's the big solution.
The reason time seems to go faster when we age is because we've already seen everything and we live in the routine. The first time you travel somewhere (especially without GPS) it always seems to take longer because you don't know the route yet so you have to pay close attention. Your brain isn't fully active when you're doing things you do everyday, so the way to slow down time is to constantly try new things. Go to different places, try different hobbies, go meet new people. That's the way to do it. Alternatively, go fight a war. Constantly being in survival mode will make time seem like it's going by a whole lot slower.
>>
>>31682170
Do shit you hate doing
>>
>>31682170
There was a time when I was doing two hours of meditation per day. That gave me an extra lucid perception of time, because you spend so long focusing. The focus becomes more general so time feels longer. Five minutes feel way longer, and consequently so does a day.
>>
Everyone knows the faster you go, time slows down.
>>
>>31682356
HIMMU KURIMISON!
Nah but really, drinking a shit ton of caffeine does that. You can feel a minute turn into 10. The problem is your stomach also feels it.
>>
>>31682170
By thinking and doing everything faster.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.