[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3940.png (5 KB, 512x512)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
I know that Microsoft Intune can track your app usage. Does that just tell them whether the app is running at all, or does it tell them whether it’s active? Can they see mouse activity?
>>
It's a company laptop right? Then they can install what they want on it.
>>
>>31682268
Well yeah duh, I know it’s installed. I’m wondering what it can see.
>>
What are you wondering that it can see?
>>
>>31682262
>>31682278
Ask your IT department.
>>
>>31682348
Whether my mouse is moving and what it’s doing within apps. Like whether they’re taking actual screenshots and would be able to see that there’s not much change between them, or if they can just see that the app is open.

>>31682508
I don’t want to do that or they’ll know I’m concerned about something.
>>
>>31682525
>I don’t want to do that or they’ll know I’m concerned about something.
Then you won't know what things they've set it to do. So if you're not willing to ask, put it out of your mind.
>>
>>31682262
Do you need the job this badly?
>>
>>31682262
Maybe you worry too much. IT knows all the dirt on worse than you.
>>
idiot. if you're using a company-issued device, you should have zero expectation of privacy--I guarantee you this is written in your IT policy. go read it. assume IT is periodically taking screenshots, monitoring keystrokes, DNS requests, etc. they can install services remotely which run in the background and you'd have no idea. intune should be the least of your concerns

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.