[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1724.png (403 KB, 750x617)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
Probably not the right board to ask this, but I had pot brownies last night and it was legitimately one of the most dreadful moments of my life. But why?

So here’s the story:
>friend’s birthday, she and her bf came over with the brownies
>told me that I should eat atleast 3 slices, so I went the extra mile and ate 5
>~1hr later, feel the high starting to kick in
>it’s pleasant and fun at first and progressively gets stronger and stronger
>movements appear choppy
>start to have slight hallucinations even, thoughts become very visible to me, spinning sound in my ears as if something is turning around inside me
>progressively, my thoughts start to become darker and darker out of my control. images of some of my past nightmares start flashing before me.
>know it’s just the pot amd that it can lead to bad anxiety so I try to be calm, but the anxiety just becomes stronger and stronger as I hallucinate more demonic imagery. Felt like I might freak out and scream incoherently
>at one point start having very heavy breathing in an attempt to calm down. Shortly after, the spooky feeling peaks and I start violently puking and can’t remember much beyond that aside from feeling extremely shitty, helpless and scared, kinda like when you get alcohol poisoning but in a much more lucid state
>thankfully my friends were there to take care of me, and when they put me to be, the spinning feeling suddenly ended and I started to feel much better

So what could haven’t caused this? I tried to look it up, though I couldn’t find anyone with a very similar experience yet.
Could it be too much weed? Or am I likely not the kind of person who should ever consume this to begin with?
>>
File: fP2vG93.jpg (571 KB, 750x5998)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
>>31682544
Congratulations, now you know why everyone says to go low and slow with edibles. You basically greened out. There's a thousand stories about people doing the same thing.
>>
>>31682544
>I ate too much THC
>Why did i get so high?
Are you fucking retarded?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.