[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sad_Gay_Teenager.jpg (48 KB, 634x423)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>plan hookup for a few days
>its an older muscle daddy with amazing body and a thick dick, really handsome and charismatic. Super slutty.
>get there, feel awkward and weird because the guy is compeltely out of my league. I thought he was catfishing me
>cant get a full erection because I feel so nervous
>muscledaddy almost starts crying and the mood is completely killed
>we jack off together and quickly finish with shitty small talk

My hookups only keep getting worse and worse. My sex drive was already terribly low, now I am just depressed and feel terrible. Am I asexual? Should I give up on sex?
>>
why do you hook up if you have a low sex drive?
if its not for you its not for you
>>
>>31682549
You were nervous because he was out of your league. You didn't feel desired. You like uglier dudes that make you feel better about yourself. Dudes that make you feel like they are lucky to get to fuck you. That's why you couldn't get hard.
>>
>>31682549
Why are you pushing sex so hard if your sex drive is low? Is it because gay people have this weird need to be as degenerate as possible? Just be a normal fag man you don't have to appeal that much to your peers, I know you gays have some kind of quota to try and fuck up your life as much as possible but you don't have to if you don't want to. Also, guys can't be sluts.
>>
>>31682549
Are you circumcised. If yes you might benefit from foreskin restoration mate.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.